Shuffle iT Forum

Dominion => General Discussion => Topic started by: SgtScorcho on 27 December 2024, 08:05:54 PM

Title: Aristocrat and Specialist
Post by: SgtScorcho on 27 December 2024, 08:05:54 PM
I had played two Aristocrats earlier in the turn that were still in play.  I played Specialist and used it to play Aristocrat.  I got nothing and nothing.  Is this an error or am I interpreting incorrectly?  I expected Specialist/Aristocrat play to result in +$3 because a third Aristocrat was in play, and then replaying the Aristocrat, resulting in +$3 again because an additional Aristocrat was not added to being in play.  Instead, neither play got me anything.
Title: Re: Aristocrat and Specialist
Post by: Ingix on 28 December 2024, 10:21:25 AM
Your interpretation is correct. You should have gotten +$3 twice in the situation you described.

I looked for the game but it doesn't load (internal error), so I guess something did go wrong in that game.