today I played a couple games then started getting automatically resigned after a few turns. happening in every game i try to play now. username kkalpathy
It happens sometimes :-(
Only advice I can give to get around this is to stop playing for 2 hours (or more precisely, over 2 hour changes on UTC).
Just happened to me as well. I joined a game, then it kicked me back to the table screen in the lobby; I joined another game, and could see messages coming through from the original game (the person I was supposed to be playing asking what was going on), then I got auto-resigned from the original game, which also kicked me out of the game I was actively playing. This is absurd. Why do these bugs keep happening? Does the developer not have any competent staff working on the code?
Same here, very confusing and distressing.