Shuffle iT Forum

Dominion => Support => Topic started by: MiMave on 11 February 2025, 11:28:16 PM

Title: The site looks weird now.
Post by: MiMave on 11 February 2025, 11:28:16 PM
I can't really log in, and when I finally can, I just see buggy snippets of game info.  Strange.  What's going on?
Title: Re: The site looks weird now.
Post by: Ingix on 12 February 2025, 12:50:16 PM
I'm not aware of anything strange happening with the game around the time you posted. I just tried andhad a normal game.

Does the problem persists if you try again? If it does, can you post a screenshot?

Thanks,
Ingix
Title: Re: The site looks weird now.
Post by: MiMave on 12 February 2025, 08:48:11 PM
In Safari on Mac OS, there is clearly a rendering/CSS issue. Maybe a recent change to code on the server side is now mis-identifying Safari on Mac as Safari on iOS and giving a mobile view that doesn't render properly?

This works just fine on the same machine on any Chromium based browser.
Title: Re: The site looks weird now.
Post by: Ingix on 13 February 2025, 08:40:49 AM
Oh, that's obviously broken. I'll ask if changes were made and if the problem exists with other Safari users as well.
Title: Re: The site looks weird now.
Post by: Ingix on 16 February 2025, 09:36:50 AM
I got a few responses to my question on the Dominion discord, but all said to them it looks normal. I know that in the past there were problems with 'old' Safari versions. Is your Safari roughly up to date? Could you try updating if not?