Shuffle iT Forum

Dominion => Support => Topic started by: BenB1986 on 03 May 2025, 12:16:12 PM

Title: I was resigned from my last two games
Post by: BenB1986 on 03 May 2025, 12:16:12 PM
I'm not sure if there is an issue with the system this morning but halfway through playing my last two games it popped up saying I had resigned but I didn't press the resign button
Title: Re: I was resigned from my last two games
Post by: Ingix on 03 May 2025, 09:28:33 PM
It happens to a small number of people that are somehow in 2 games at once.

If it happens to you, the best bet is to stop playing until two hour-changes (e.g. 8:59 --> 9:00) have happened. Then any games you may have been in without actually playing are gone.
Title: Re: I was resigned from my last two games
Post by: BenB1986 on 05 May 2025, 08:33:50 AM
Thanks for letting me know. Is the bug being looking into?
Title: Re: I was resigned from my last two games
Post by: guljo on 07 July 2025, 09:33:26 AM
The same happened to twice right now.