Shuffle iT Forum

Dominion => Support => Topic started by: LanesALot on 27 June 2025, 04:22:22 PM

Title: Account showing as “free” level even though I have a subscription
Post by: LanesALot on 27 June 2025, 04:22:22 PM
I renewed my subscription, payment went through but it's still showing that I only have access to the base cards that come with the free level. Anyone else having this problem?
Title: Re: Account showing as “free” level even though I have a subscription
Post by: Ingix on 27 June 2025, 06:37:50 PM
Hi LanesALot,

I assume you simply misunderstand the account tab (you wouldn't be the first). It says that the base set is free, but should also show in the next two lines until when your Core or Complete subscription lasts. That should be a date in the future, corresponding to which subscription you bought and for how long. Note the date format is YYYY-MM-DD

The real test to see if any subscription is active is to open a "New Table" and then to click on "Select Kingdom Cards". In the "Select Cards" window at the very top are levels from 1 to 10. If you click on the "2" and see cards, you have at least the Core subscription (otherwise only the base set). If you click on the "6" and see cards, you have the Completee subscription.

If this didn't solve your problem, please post a screenshot of the left half of the account tab (no need to publish your email address here).