Shuffle iT Forum

Dominion => Support => Topic started by: MrBndr on 12 December 2025, 07:13:26 PM

Title: Delete /Recover old account
Post by: MrBndr on 12 December 2025, 07:13:26 PM
Hello,
I have lost access to my Dominion account with username Crabby
I never set an email address to recover the account. I no longer need it since I created another. can this account be deleted?

Thanks,
Ryan
Title: Re: Delete /Recover old account
Post by: Ingix on 12 December 2025, 08:12:09 PM
Are you sure the name was "Crabby"? Because that username exists and does have an email associated with it.
Title: Re: Delete /Recover old account
Post by: MrBndr on 12 December 2025, 09:30:22 PM
I'm positive the name was Crabby. however, when I choose forget password I never receive a confirmation email.
Title: Re: Delete /Recover old account
Post by: MrBndr on 12 December 2025, 09:33:52 PM
Id prefer not to disclose any email addresses via these forums since they appear to be public. So if we cannot confirm this its not a problem.