Shuffle iT Forum

Dominion => Support => Topic started by: Kameyou on 02 March 2026, 03:24:25 AM

Title: RENEW MY SUBSRIPTION AND DOUBLE CHARGED!
Post by: Kameyou on 02 March 2026, 03:24:25 AM
Hi Admin, when I renewed my subscription, the 1st time pop up disappeared, then I tried to renew again, it was successful but it charged me twice when I checked my transactionr record.
please help to cancel the 1st transaction in your record, thank you.
Title: Re: RENEW MY SUBSRIPTION AND DOUBLE CHARGED!
Post by: Ingix on 02 March 2026, 08:41:59 AM
I'll forword this immediately. Is Kameyou also your in-game name?
Title: Re: RENEW MY SUBSRIPTION AND DOUBLE CHARGED!
Post by: Kameyou on 02 March 2026, 09:18:05 AM
Yes, same to my forum ID.

Your Account

    Username: kameyou
Title: Re: RENEW MY SUBSRIPTION AND DOUBLE CHARGED!
Post by: Kameyou on 03 March 2026, 10:18:18 AM
Hi admim, is there any progress on this charging issue? Thanks for your prompt help.
Title: Re: RENEW MY SUBSRIPTION AND DOUBLE CHARGED!
Post by: Ingix on 03 March 2026, 09:14:17 PM
What happened is that your first payment went through (although you thought it didn't) and your second payment went through as well.

You now have a 2 year complete subscription 'in the books'. If you want to keep it that way, just say so, and nothing further needs to be done.

If you want the money back for the second year, then say so and the refund will be done.

If you want something else, also say so.
Title: Re: RENEW MY SUBSRIPTION AND DOUBLE CHARGED!
Post by: Kameyou on 04 March 2026, 06:00:39 AM
please refund the 2nd year back, thanks.
Title: Re: RENEW MY SUBSRIPTION AND DOUBLE CHARGED!
Post by: Ingix on 04 March 2026, 08:14:44 AM
That has been done, I don't know when you will actually see this on your credit card statement.
Title: Re: RENEW MY SUBSRIPTION AND DOUBLE CHARGED!
Post by: Kameyou on 06 March 2026, 03:29:19 AM
Yeah I see it now, thanks for the prompt response~!