What is the difference between friends and followers/following? Currently it seems you can only add people as a friend, but how and why would you follow someone?
I'm playing on the new version (0.12.27.1)
just checking... did you try those question marks next to the words and is it still unclear, or was it unclear those question marks would contain some more info?
those question marks do nothing for me. Can't click them, and hovering over them doesn't bring up any helpful text. On Chrome in macOS
? Also does not work for me.
Chrome 55 on Android tablet.
? Don't work for me. Windows 10 laptop, Chrome browser
? works on desktop Linux Chrome Version 55.0.2883.75 (64-bit)
But hovering is not so intuitive and does not work after I click.
Hovering over them works for me, even after clicking on them. Win7 with Chrome 55.0.2883.87.
Friends are people who you think you have a bond with that will eventually betray you. Try going outside sometime, then you'd understand the concept. By contrast, Followers is an attack card that draws 2 cards, reduces the opponent's handsize, gives you an Estate and them a Curse.
Quote from: jsh on 28 December 2016, 02:58:35 PM
Friends are people who you think you have a bond with that will eventually betray you. Try going outside sometime, then you'd understand the concept. By contrast, Followers is an attack card that draws 2 cards, reduces the opponent's handsize, gives you an Estate and them a Curse.
You left out Following! It's a movie Christopher Nolan made before Memento.
The question marks exist but dont work for me. Chrome os x El captitan.
So the question marks don't do anything for me. I'm running Windows 10 and Chrome.
It seems that a following/followers are just one-sided friendships, right? But the real question is: does being friends with someone actually have some benefit? Do I get to go some place and see if my friends are online? Playing? Do I get to chat with them?
Would be nice to know the answer to this since I can't click on the question marks.
It is on the first (matching) tab. I agree, that the note about that and maybe link should be on the friends tab.
Alright, alright. I'll make the explanation more accessible.