Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - Sergwar

#1
General Discussion / Error forum.shuffleit.nl ??
08 September 2025, 11:24:20 AM
удалите пожалуйста.
#2
 Can't change my password ?? 
 Can I create a new username and password?
Please help. 
 Yours faithfully.
 
 Есть кто из модераторов, нужна ваша помощь в изменении моего пароля? 
 Может я делаю что то не так? 
Прошу помочь. 
 С уважением.
#3
 Can't answer an existing topic, what should I do ?? 
 Maybe I'm doing something wrong? 
Please help. 
 Yours faithfully.
 
 Не могу ответить в существующую тему, что делать ?? 
Что я делаю не так? 
Прошу помочь. 
 С уважением.
#4
Help is needed? 
 I cannot create the first message. 
Thank you. 
 
 Кто то может помочь ??
 Не могу написать в топик.
Спасибо.