First, thanks for fixing all the glitches the last update created.
However, there is a new minor problem with the interface I've only noticed recently since that was done: If you click Ready just as a single opponent leaves the table between games (or just after an opponent leaves not noticing him or her having left) one is taken into a new game with no opponent. The only way to get out is to reload three times and ask to go back to the lobby on the third.
This is annoying, and I suspect a relatively easy fix.
However, there is a new minor problem with the interface I've only noticed recently since that was done: If you click Ready just as a single opponent leaves the table between games (or just after an opponent leaves not noticing him or her having left) one is taken into a new game with no opponent. The only way to get out is to reload three times and ask to go back to the lobby on the third.
This is annoying, and I suspect a relatively easy fix.
