Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - Kameyou

#1
I have faced this issue for more than 1 hour. Please check. My network connection is fine
#2
Yeah I see it now, thanks for the prompt response~!
#3
please refund the 2nd year back, thanks.
#4
Hi admim, is there any progress on this charging issue? Thanks for your prompt help.
#5
Yes, same to my forum ID.

Your Account

    Username: kameyou
#6
Support / RENEW MY SUBSRIPTION AND DOUBLE CHARGED!
02 March 2026, 03:24:25 AM
Hi Admin, when I renewed my subscription, the 1st time pop up disappeared, then I tried to renew again, it was successful but it charged me twice when I checked my transactionr record.
please help to cancel the 1st transaction in your record, thank you.
#7
Bug Reports / Server doesnt allow create new games
16 January 2026, 10:10:19 AM
Please check the server, thanks.
#8
An abusive player "Razorclawz" stalled my game by using clock-courting, avoided the resign and stalled the whole game from 15 mins to 50 mins and over. Reported to Google form at the same, but he/she kept saying that he/she is avoiding making mistake again.


kameyou
thanks
Razorclawz
I thought you were making me discard not give you the card from Masquerade
kameyou
iknow
Razorclawz
You should have known that but you kept the card anyways
kameyou
i have done nothing wrong
Razorclawz
It's an online game where its very easy to make one wrong click
You know I didn't want to give you that card but you kept it so guess you did something wrong
And you acknowledge that you knew it Yes you are in the wrong here
If you want to win by your opponent making a mistake that's fine I'd rather win by actually out playing my opponent
In the interest of time I'm trying to play fast but I guess I can slow down a bit
I don't want to make another mistake
kameyou
Thank you for the report. The moderators will consider it and take appropriate action. Do not expect to be contacted unless there is a question that the moderators have for you about the interaction. We are sorry that you had to experience this. Make sure to blacklist the abusive player if you haven't already, and have fun playing Dominion Online again!

Razorclawz
What am I doing wrong
kameyou
yeah,you have done nothing wrong, you are totally right to stall the game minute by minute.
Razorclawz
I just made a very serious mistake
And considering how you're not going to let me undo any of my actions
I want to take my time and make sure I don't mess up
You clearly care a lot about this game and want to win since you didn't let me undo an action which obviously mistake
You are also completely justified in not letting me undo my action but then I'm now justified in taking my time
If this turn goes well for me it might be over for you
#9
first it prompted cert error, secondly it wont allow me to login
#10
Connection Problems / Re: SSL Certificate Expired
05 December 2025, 02:57:41 AM
please fix it shortly, admin
#11
it's happening again
#12
I paid for the subscribing and the server cant afford 1 more table, currently those tables are being used by zombie accounts(no one plays and just doing nothing inside)... Should I unsubscribe the website and leave Dominion?
#13
it appears again, cant start any new game
#14
It shows OTHER Server is unavailable now!
#15
General Discussion / Re: It keeps resigning me
03 October 2024, 10:22:23 AM
i got the same issue as well just now