Impossible to make out card from discard pile with Harbinger

Previous topic - Next topic

katie_mi

If you play Harbinger and have a large discard pile at the end of the game it's impossible to make out a card if you look at it. All you can see are very small numbers and the colors of the card. This is even smalles as in MF. How can you select a card to put on your draw pile if you have to make a guess?

JunkDealer

I've noticed this with other cards as well.  When playing on the desktop I can right click to see the card but then have to remember where it was to left click there.  Not a usable interface for these types of situations.

MVoltaire

Yes, I noticed that as well. It would be very nice if it was possible to swipe through the pile, for example with click and drag left/right on the screen or on tablets just by swiping left/right with one finger.

ffejselur

You can right click on any card from the revealed discard pile to see a larger image of it and determine if that's what you want to play.

MVoltaire

I would consider this a workaround, thanks! But in the long run, I'd like it more if it was possible to scroll through the cards - basically like in real life. :)