Request to terminate account

Previous topic - Next topic

StuTheStew

Hi Shuffle IT!

I'm not using the service of Dominion Online anymore and have not been for years prior to receiving an email from you at the end of December last year.

I therefore wish for my Dominion online account to be removed and this forum account also, after removal of the Dominion account is confirmed. Now you may ask why I need the Dominion account to be removed. I thought you had to register that account and then use those login details to post on this forum. A mistake on my part which I hope you can help me correct.

Is it also possible to remove any references to my email? I'd prefer not to have personal information stored in a database for a service I'm not actively using, or plan on using anytime in the foreseeable future.

Best Regards
StuTheStew

Stef

Quote from: StuTheStew on 03 January 2017, 06:15:02 PM
Hi Shuffle IT!

I'm not using the service of Dominion Online anymore and have not been for years prior to receiving an email from you at the end of December last year.

I therefore wish for my Dominion online account to be removed and this forum account also, after removal of the Dominion account is confirmed. Now you may ask why I need the Dominion account to be removed. I thought you had to register that account and then use those login details to post on this forum. A mistake on my part which I hope you can help me correct.

Is it also possible to remove any references to my email? I'd prefer not to have personal information stored in a database for a service I'm not actively using, or plan on using anytime in the foreseeable future.

Best Regards
StuTheStew

We haven't actually created an account for the people we sent a transition email; we generated a code that allows you to create an account. So if you don't want to be in our database... just don't click that link.
We will also delete all the unused codes at the moment they invalidate (which will be the end of 2017).

JunkDealer

I think you missed the point that he said he registered by accident thinking he needed to do that to post here.

StuTheStew

Quote from: StuTheStew on 03 January 2017, 06:15:02 PM
Hi Shuffle IT!

Best Regards
StuTheStew
I thought you needed a Dominion Account to post on the forums, therefore I registered one. That's why I need help removing it. I did not know it was setup using a generated code to create the account if you clicked the link. To me the email I received read more a long the lines that you were transferred automatically to the new platform. Again I'm sorry I made the mistake, can you please help me fix it?

Stef

Quote from: StuTheStew on 03 January 2017, 06:29:43 PM
I thought you needed a Dominion Account to post on the forums, therefore I registered one. That's why I need help removing it. I did not know it was setup using a generated code to create the account if you clicked the link. To me the email I received read more a long the lines that you were transferred automatically to the new platform. Again I'm sorry I made the mistake, can you please help me fix it?

Ok, sorry I misunderstood. I sent a message to this account to get a confirmation and then it will be gone.

VelvetineRabbit

Hi Shuffle IT. I am not using my account. Please delete as well. Thanks!

Ingix

VelvetineRabbit, your Dominion Online account has been deleted.

jbudovec

Shuffle iT Admins,

Would you please delete my account?

Thanks for your help!

Ingix

palsmath

Hi Admin,

Can you please delete my dominion account ?

Thanks,
Pallavi

Ingix

Mcmuller

Ingix

AdityaDeshmukh

Please delete my dominion account too.

Ingix

bustybasti

Please erase my account on this forum and the account by the same name on dominion.games. Thanks a lot

Ingix

Hi bustybasti,

I deleted both your in-game account and your forum account!

Best regards,
Ingix

wow2

Please delete my account on this forum and the account by the same name on dominion.games. Thanks a lot

Ingix

Hi wow2,

I deleted both accounts!

Best regards,
Ingix

TracyG

Please terminate my account and all instances of my email address.

Ingix

Godot

Hi,

Can you please delete my account on Dominion as well, please? Account name - 'Rathryn'

Can you also please delete my shuffle iT account as well. Account name - 'Godot'

Thank you 

Ingix

Done (for both the game and forum account)

krobingixale

Hi Ingix,

Can you please delete my Dominion account and this forum account please and thanks. The username is the same for both.

Thank you

GoGabeGo

I will jump in on this one to ask that my Dominion Online account be deleted as well.

It has been fun, but I am done playing and would like the account deleted.

~ Gabe

Ingix

@krobingixale, @GoGabeGo: Both accounts (in-game, forum) deleted for both of you.

all489

Please delete my account as well. Thank you.

Ingix

all489

Hi, can you delete my account? all489. Thank you so much.

Ingix

I already did around end of November last year.

Ingix

Ingix

Account terminated.

There are no such controls inside the game :(

Blue01

Hello,

I would also like my Dominion account to be terminated/deleted. The username is the same as this forum's account: Blue01

Also, I would like this Shuffle iT Forum account to also be terminated/deleted.

Thank you!

Ingix

Ingix

GreenDream

Hello! Please delete my Dominion Online account, forum account, and all data associated with my email address and username. Thanks!

Ingix

Ingix

nishi_island

Hello! Please delete my Dominion Online account, forum account, and all data associated with my email address and username. Thanks!

Ingix

kgb4567

Hi Shuffle iT admins

Can you remove my dominion account (KGB4567) and forum account too please?

Ingix

Rosenshredder

I'd like to delete my account because I play too often! This is my 3rd account which is aptly named 3rdtime

Thanks!

Ingix

Kjellerbryggern

Can you terminate my account.

Username: Dondan

Thx

Ingix

grrgrrgrr1000

Please delete and block my Dominion Account (grrgrrgrr1016) due to addiction problems.

Ingix

Poacher

Please delete my account: AllTheDuchies. Thank you

Ingix