UI display for Gardens point tally incorrect

Previous topic - Next topic

CaptainAnte

After I won a game against the bot, the total victory point tally of 36 was correct. I had 30 cards total, with 3 curses, 3 estates, 2 gardens, and 5 provinces.

Expected behavior:
The table should have been this:
Card     | # | VP
Curse    | 3 | -3
Estate   | 3 |  3
Gardens  | 2 |  6
Province | 5 | 30
Total: 36

Actual behavior:
Instead it displayed this:

Card     | # | VP
Curse    | 3 | -3
Estate   | 3 |  3
Gardens  | 2 |  3
Province | 5 | 30

The total still showed up as 36, indicating this was an UI issue, not an arithmetic issue.

It seems that for Gardens, the VP displayed is the VP per card, rather than the total VP from all my Gardens. However, for every other card, the VP displayed was the total VP for all the cards of that type.

I've attached a screenshot of the issue. Look under CaptainAnte's table. Thanks!

EarlS

I have had the same problem with Vineyards. The table displays the number of points I've earned per Vineyard, rather than the total VP. My final score is still correct, however.

JunkDealer

This has been reported numerous times.  Prior to posting I'd recommend doing a quick search using the magnifying glass at the top to do a quick search to make sure the issue isn't a duplicate.

In addition it would be nice if moderators were able to either close duplicate threads posting a link to the one they are using for tracking or merge them together.  The number of posts that are duplicated mean a much busier forum then is necessary.

Thanks for posting it though.  It's important that bugs are reported.

ElisabetK

I had the same problem with Gardens, two games in a row. The VP column shows points per card (for Gardens) instead of the total. The other cards were correct, and the score in the top box were correct.

I can't find a game number at the top of the log. There are some numbers and locations at the bottom but I don't know which (if any) applies to this game.