Table joining/leaving problems

Previous topic - Next topic

zeruf

I was joined at a table spectating but not able to watch the game for some reason (just showed the screen with players ready and a list of spectators). I decided that since that wasn't working I would try to play a game, so I clicked good match and started a game. When I started playing I noticed that the spectator chat from the previous game was still showing up... they couldn't see my chat but I could see theirs and my opponent could only see mine. I had left the game I was spectating on in the 'my table' tab when I started a good match. Mid-game I suddenly got kicked out of my 'good match'. I refreshed the page to logout and back in again. A few seconds after logging in it brought me back to the spectator table but all the player names were UNKNOWN_963 or UNKNOWN_5334 and things like that. This is what the log looked like:

UNKNOWN_3 starts with 7 Coppers and 3 Estates.
UNKNOWN_3 shuffles their deck.
UNKNOWN_3 draws 3 Coppers and 2 Estates.
UNKNOWN_8 starts with 7 Coppers and 3 Estates.
UNKNOWN_8 shuffles their deck.
UNKNOWN_8 draws 3 Coppers and 2 Estates.

Turn 1 - UNKNOWN_3164
UNKNOWN_3 plays 3 Coppers.
UNKNOWN_3 buys and gains a Wishing Well.
UNKNOWN_3 draws 4 Coppers and an Estate.

Turn 1 - UNKNOWN_81

Waiting for UNKNOWN_81.

I was also unable to chat in the chat box. I would type things and press enter but it wouldn't clear the text from the form and send it.

Has anyone else had similar problems?

zeruf

Update:

Same thing happened again right after posting this. It only fixed itself when the table I was spectating before was gone.