Force... Myself to resign?

Previous topic - Next topic

Grando

I played a possession against an AI and then walked away from my computer while I was still in control of the AI's hand.

When I returned it asked me if I wanted to force <My Username> to resign.  It makes sense since <My Username> was actually afk, it just seemed weird to offer that option to me.  Seems like whatever normally stops that from popping up when I go afk failed due to possession. Pretty minor issue though since I just said, "No, don't force myself to resign".

Ingix

I think this is could be problem, when it happens against a human opponent. The game client is mixing "in game" decisions that should be done by the possessing player and "meta" decisions (force an AFK player to resign) that should still done by the real opponent. If I am possessed by another player and that player goes AFK during the possession turn, I should still be able to force him to resign after the allotted time.

Of course it would need two human players to test if this scenario plays out that way or what happens in that case.

allanfieldhouse

I don't know...Possession says you make ALL decisions for the player. That would include resigning. </sarcasm>