Undo does nothing at start of turn

Previous topic - Next topic

Grando

So this is probably intentional.  You can't undo to before any actions that aren't your own (including attack reactions), BUT the interface doesn't make this clear at all.  It should say, "Can't undo any further, previous action wasn't yours" or something like that to make it clear that the game won't back up and why.  Instead it looks like you're undoing with "pending request to undo" and the screen refreshes like you did an undo, but your hand looks the same which just makes a player scratch his head.

Rabid

allanfieldhouse

Type /undo (in the chat) and then every action in the log has a dot next to it. Click the dot to go to that exact spot. You could even go back to turn 1 if you wanted to.

JunkDealer

While I personally appreciate the "workaround" suggest by using /undo or /undo 10 in the chat. I have to say that I think Grando's point is valid.  The current Undo button is inadequate. 

I can't remember where I learned the /undo command, but in my mind the button should do the same thing as the command.  It shouldn't be doing a "/undo 1", but an /undo with a "Please select where to undo to" or, as I think they are currently working on, an undo until the last point where what I know about the game changed.  The current requirement to use a command line prompt leaves beginning players confused and causes posts like the above.

I'm not sure my above paragraph is clear, but I haven't had coffee yet! :P