Making Fun Purchases

Previous topic - Next topic

MolsonMan76

So I can`t stand not being able to play Dominion anymore.  Can somebody please tell me how I can get all the cards I already paid for and play against the AI like I used to at the Making Fun website?

werothegreat

You should have received an email with info on how to get a year's subscription to the sets you had paid for on MF.  The username you used on MF has been reserved for you.  If you did not receive an email, you should get in touch with Stef or Phillip on here and get them to resend the email.

As for playing against the AI, there are bots to play against, but single-player campaigns have not yet been implemented.

MolsonMan76

I recall reading that we could either gain the sets we had already purchased for offline play or use them for a year in online play.  Seeing as how I played the AI 99% of the time on Making Fun, I figured it would be smart to go the offline route.  Was I wrong?  Is that not how it works?

Watno

The offline version isn't ready yet. Once it is, you will be able to claim your free version of that regardless of wether you use the online subscription until that point.

MolsonMan76

Awesome, thank you.  Any indication of when that might be?

Watno

geal77

Please!! try to do something different with the offline version. Your web game is awful!!!

nerman9r

Hi folks. I was also on Making Fun. I received your email but didn't get around to trying to activate it until today. It didn't work. When I clicked the link and tried to log on with my name or my usual handle (Nerman8r), it said the name was reserved. So I created the Nerman9r profile, but I didn't get any credit.

Stef

Quote from: nerman9r on 13 March 2017, 06:43:20 AM
Hi folks. I was also on Making Fun. I received your email but didn't get around to trying to activate it until today. It didn't work. When I clicked the link and tried to log on with my name or my usual handle (Nerman8r), it said the name was reserved. So I created the Nerman9r profile, but I didn't get any credit.

Did you actually click the transfer link? It looks like you went to the regular login at https://dominion.games

The name nerman8r is indeed reserved - for you. Look for the link in the email that points to something like https://dominion.games/index.html?importAccount=blablablablabla
It will ask you to create a new account (based on your old one). It will credit you with 9 sets.

Snake-91

Hi all,

I'm french, my english is bad sorry.

Me too i have buyed all card in last version and i want, if that is possible, to play with all cards in new version.

Can I ? How i can make this ?

Thanks for your help.

SkyHard

Quote from: Snake-91 on 13 March 2017, 05:18:56 PM
Me too i have buyed all card in last version and i want, if that is possible, to play with all cards in new version.

Can I ? How i can make this ?

Stef can help you. Write him (http://forum.shuffleit.nl/index.php?action=profile;u=3) a PM with you email should help and maybe look in you spam folder. The mail should come from noreply@shuffleit.nl if it has not been changed.

yed