Pilgrimage gains in progress

Previous topic - Next topic

AdamH

I click on Pilgrimage and it's time to gain three cards I have in play! Woohoo! I click on two of them and let's say I forget what I clicked on. There's nothing in the game log yet when I'm in the middle of picking what to gain, and the only way I can tell what I've already gained is the tiny green outlines around the cards I'm legally allowed to gain.

These are really tough to see, it would be nice if maybe the entire card was highlight instead of just the green outline around the ends. Or maybe also the cards I've already gained could appear in the game log?

Stef

Hmm, you haven't gained them yet. Pilgrimage details are a little confusing.

according to the rules this should happen:
1. you select 3 cards.
2. 3 times: choose which of the cards to gain next.

This is one of the cases where I didn't implement it exactly according to the rules (after asking Donald permission to do so). In the client, you are not free to choose the order after selecting the cards, instead you use the order of the selecting. In theory you could come up with a weird edgecase where you want to let the order of the last two depend on what happens after gaining the first, and the you can't do that online.

Anyway, what remains is that you first pick all the cards before any gaining happens. The client doesn't even send the information about the first pick to the server until all picks are made. If you really did forget, you could reload the page and you'd start over again at the first pick.