Previous topic - Next topic

WhiteRabbit1981

game #4240905 on frankfurt
Turn 14 - touchit
[...]
t plays a Swindler.
W trashes a Duchy.
W gains an Inn.
W looks at 2 Curses, a Copper, 2 Plazas, a Silver, a Prince, 2 Inns, 2 Provinces, a Fortress, a Fortune Teller, 3 Duchies, 3 Swindlers and 2 Pearl Divers.
[...]

I am W.
T plays a swindler in his turn and hits one of my duchys. He chooses to replace it with an "Inn". When I gain an Inn, the on-gain effect triggers and a popop with my discard file appears. I do NOT get any buttons, nor a chance to choose any actions. After a few sec, the popup disappears and the game continues.

As I did not manage to hit a 5-card of T with my swindler, I cannot confirm how it looks on the other side. My guess is that T got the buttons to decide about my actions.

My understanding of the rules is that the "on gain" effect doesnt care about which players turn it is - if i gain an "ill gotten gains" due to a swindler, I distribute curses in my opponents turn. So with "Inn", I should be able to choose my action cards to be reshuffled.

Accatitippi

You are correct.
I've reproduced this bug from the other side and it seems that the swindling player gets a "done selecting" button but no card display window.