feedback, Dominion Offline & free subscriptions for old MF users

Previous topic - Next topic

onceuponatime

My Username is Onceuponatime. I love Dominion Online, thank you for keeping it going!

1. An offline client, allowing you to play campaigns against bots--
Yes, I definitely would use this, although not a huge priority.

2. A bot with a setting for different play styles--
Yes, I would love to have this variability in play.

3. A strong bot--
I like the way the bot is now, but a range of strength to choose from is welcome

4. Options for timed games--Not interested

5. Options for undo settings--
I could see this being good, especially if the options allowed you to explain your reasoning for requesting the undo.

6. Online mini-tournaments; the option to easily create one for you & your friends.
YES! LOVE THIS!

7. Option to invite specific players to your table--
YES, I would love to be able to do this, especially since with the latest iteration, I have created a game for specific friends and had to kick people off before my friends had joined, which makes me feel bad.

8. More translations (to what language?)--N/A to me.

9. Better animations when cards are gained/bought/played/...
Not necessary at all for me. Although...now that I think about it, it could be cool. But not if it slows down the game.

10. Better visualization of split piles, Archive/Crypt contents, Prince targets, ...
Would not hurt. I haven't had a problem with this so far though.

10. Option to hide the log 
I would probably never hide the log

11. Android app (or just improved compatibility?)
YES!!

12. iPhone app (or just improved compatibility?)
YES!! This would be so great. I haven't tried it on my phone in a while, but it had issues. Also, I would like to be able to play with Android users.

13. Downloadable game logs
I wouldn't use this

14. Improved moderation (dealing with chat abuse, slowplayers, ...)--
I haven't encountered problems in this area yet.

15. Tutorial on how to play Dominion--
This seems helpful

16. Tutorial on how to play dominion online--
This seems helpful.

ScreamingHippo

My Dominion username is ScreamingHippo as well.

To start, a few things that aren't on the list of your specific questions:

I would like the ability to replay with the same setup of kingdom cards as last game. The use case is when playing against the AI and your strategy did not work and you want to try a different one.

I would like the ability to always exclude certain cards from a game against the AI. For example, games with chapel can get repetitive after a while, so I'd prefer to play without it.

When playing against another person, I'd like a better indication of how our rankings changed as a result of the match and why.

1. An offline client, allowing you to play campaigns against bots

Eh, an offline client isn't a big deal for me and a campaign is not a high priority either. I played the MF campaigns, and I did like that they introduced the card for each expansion at a set rate, but they were too long and Dominion doesn't seem to lend itself to a particularly good story. I wonder if some kind of 'challenges' - games against an AI, potentially with altered rules, a specific setup of cards, etc. with no attempt at story would be better.

2. A bot with a setting for different play styles

This would be more interesting in games with more players, but I generally play 2 player against the AI so...

3. A strong bot.

A strong bot would be good. I like to play against the AI sometimes because then I don't need to worry about being interrupted and I would like an AI that can handle different setups well.

4. Options for timed games

Not a huge deal, but it would be good to have

5. Options for undo settings

I would really like a better undo function. Perhaps a little undo button next to steps in the log where I could choose to go directly back to that step. Another response I happened to see described an idea where you could setup at the beginning of a game an undo policy, where you don't have to respond to every undo request, but you could set a policy about what types of actions you would allow an opponent to undo.

6. Online mini-tournaments; the option to easily create one for you & your friends.

I'm not sure I would use this feature, but it sounds like it could be fun.

7. Option to invite specific players to your table

Definitely need this! Some better searching and messaging for people would be good too.

8. More translations (to what language?)

Klingon? Just kidding. I don't need it in another language, but I'd love for people around the world to be able to play.

I don't care about animations very much.

10. Better visualization of split piles, Archive/Crypt contents, Prince targets, ...

Yes, please. And better visualization of duration cards in play would be good too.

This might be a good for a mobile version, but on a PC I think I'd keep the log up - particularly if the undo function is based in the log, which I think it should be.

I might use that. I don't particularly care about app vs. improved browser compatibility

I have an iPad, so I might use that as well, but I have lots of other games on it, so maybe not.

I wouldn't use that, but I did some someone who wanted it for statistic, and that seems like a cool use case - unless there is some other/better way to compile stats.

14. Improved moderation (dealing with chat abuse, slowplayers, ...)

I haven't had any issues, but I haven't played that many games against other players I don't know.

15. Tutorial on how to play Dominion

I don't need this anymore, but I can certainly see the use

16. Tutorial on how to play dominion online.

Same as above

BTSG

Hi Steph,

I am more interested in the offline play for Dominion than an online one. The previous offline version was really heavy for my computer, so I'm feeling most excited about something simple. But mostly I want to be able to play solo whenever.

I guess? I feel like the campaigns would cover this for me. Though, offline with a lot of deck options and several bots would be just as good as campaigns.

3. A strong bot.
Yes please!

No thanks. I like to play in between other tasks, so untimed is ideal.

Eh. I mean, it's nice to be able to take back a misclick, but I'd honestly rather just roll with it.

I do like playing with people I know, but that's more of an afterthought. The solo play is much more important to me.

If I'm going to play with other people, I'd like it to be people I know (ie: my household).

I don't need it, thanks.

I'd be fine with less animation, especially if it makes the game lighter. It's beautiful and all, but simple works for me.

It's fine.

I have no opinion.

11/12. Android app/iPhone app (or just improved compatibility?)
I wouldn't use it.

No thanks.

I don't need it.

It is nice to have a tutorial to teach friends how to play. This has been very useful before in person games with tangible Dominion. But also, not something I would frequently use, so a rather low priority.

A tutorial would work for me in whatever form is easiest. Since it's an infrequent use feature, online probably makes the most sense to me to direct new players towards/ not take up game resources in a finite offline package. I have very little opinion on this.

Thanks for the opportunity for feedback and for an excellent game. I look forward to seeing what develops over the next year!

Best regards,
BTSG
(is my Dominion username)

uygi

My username is uygi.

My only real complaint right now is that logs are incomplete; I think all actions should get mentioned in the log.  Currently, pawn action/card only displays as drawing a card.  It should show that card+action were selected.  When I play a market, it should say that I gained a card, an action, a coin and a buy.  Market has no choices, so "u plays a market for +1 card, +1 action, +1 coin, +1buy" could all show up on one line.  MF had full logs... everything was listed.  I'm pretty sure isotopic did too, but that was a really long time ago so I'm not sure.  I think ShuffleiT should essentially copy to log format from MF, because it was great.

1. An offline client, allowing you to play campaigns against bots.  A campaign mode might be all right.  I actually liked the MF campaign.  Sure it was terrible, but the writing was so awful that it was really funny (I actually meant to compile the whole text into one terrible story, but never got around to it).  The scenarios it presented had some interesting takes on the game.

I would LOVE the ability to play offline local multiplayer, as then my wife and I could easily play in restaurants and on planes, but I'm not holding my breath on that one.

2 & 3.  Bot settings.  I play bot games when I can't reliably finish a game, or when I want to mess with new cards.  More options is cool.
4-8.  Various options.  I don't care too much.
9. Better animations when cards are gained/bought/played/... I don't care about animations at all.  MF was way overdone, isotropic had none.  I think the current visualizations are sufficient and appropriate.
10. Better visualization of split piles, Archive/Crypt contents, Prince targets, ... I'm good with the current setup, except it might be nice to be able to see and/or right click and read both cards in a split pile.
10. Option to hide the log.  Don't care!
11& 12. Apps.  Don't really care, the game displays already pretty well on all newer devices.
13. Downloadable game logs.  It would be nice to have access to particular game logs later.  The current implementations true weakness is that the logs are actually pretty bad in the first place =(
14-16. Improved moderation and tutorials.  Not important to me; I don't have problems with other players and I personally teach friends to play if needed.

josguil

Hi, I hope I'm still in time to comment:

I would like to see:

-Initial hand configuration. Not for rankings plays, but for playing with friends. There was something similar before, that allowed you to start with one silver in campaign mode. It would be interesting to try a game starting with a variety of courses and silvers to hinder or help balance between experienced and unexperienced players. Maybe start with a potion for games with potion costs. I don't know, many possibilities.

-Offline mode, I miss the campaigns. Playing with humans is good, but a teensy bit slow sometimes :P.

-A button to react that is not in the chat. Some cards, the timing is at the turn's beginning. I was lost for over a minute trying to see how I could recall something from my mat until I noticed I could click on the log. So easy to miss!

-An "autoplay" button. If I have to answer the door, get a snack, restroom, etc, the other player doesn't have to wait for me. Not sure how to make players not abuse this feature though. Timer based?

-Have every card have a "i" with a square on the bottom left, mirroring the + sign. This button would display the info of the card. It is incredibly easy to buy a card by accident when you only want to see the description.

-It took me also a while to understand what was on my mat, I didn't know I had to click on my points. Would be nice to have it always show.

-Individual cards making distinct sounds when you use/gain them? Sometimes you don't even realize someone gave you a course if you don't read the log. If every card had a sound, it'd be easier to miss. If I remember right, this was done for golds and provinces before, but only for them.

My username is josguilPlus .

buckyball

I play once in a while and have seen new features which are improvements for quality of life e.g. autoplay for travelers. I really appreciate your hard work.

Here is a perspective from a casual player.

These would be really useful for me:

I would love to have an easy way to invite my friends.

It's kinda awkward at the moment.

I've learned a lot from gamelogs under MF implementation. Learn from mistakes/better players.

These would be nice to have but I probably don't use very often:

3. A strong bot.

I enjoy playing with human more than bots. I would play with bots replacing resigned opponents. If the campaigns are challenging, I would definitely enjoy them.

I haven't tried playing on iPhone in a while but if there is a native app (or playable on browser), I would play it more during commutes or to kill time.

I don't have a need for these features:

I rarely match with slow players so I'm fine with how fast the game plays in general.

I'm not sure what these intend to do.

I don't have much time to play myself. Let alone gather a group of friends to do tournaments. But this sounds fun.

I don't need this for myself or anyone in my circle. However, if I have spare time (which I don't in the foreseeable future), I would be willing to help translate into Thai (a very niche market :D).

I'm fine as is.

I'm fine as is but it would be more user-friendly if reactions can be selected in the game area.

The blacklist system works just fine for me.

It would be useful for recruiting new players into the game though.

Right now it's generally pretty intuitive if a player knows how to play Dominion ... except the log-dependent things e.g. start-of-turn, calling reserves, native villages, archives, etc.

avicularia

Very important:
3. A strong bot.

Nice to have:

Don't really care:

schirel

(Translated by Ingix)
My ingame name is schirel.
Ich werde in Deutsch antworten, das geht etwas schneller.

Das ist ein nettes Feature, aber nicht unbedingt notwendig. Allerdings für das Kennenlernen von Stärken und Schwächen von einzelnenn Karten oft recht brauchbar, da man entsprechende Strategien aufbauen muss.
A nice feature, but not really necessary. But this can be useful to learn about the strengths and weaknesses of certain cards, because you have to come up with corresponding strategies.

Sehr wünschenswert
Very desireable.

3. A strong bot.
Wünschenswert
Desireable.

nicht notwendig, wenn ich gegen meschnliche gegner spiele, nehme ich mir entsprechend zeit
Not necessary. When playing against human players, I plan to have enough time at hand.

Das größte Ärgernis beim Spielen gegen menschliche Gegner überhaupt: Ich bin ein strikter Verweigerer der Rücknahme von Zügen. Was man da an beschimpfungen erdulden muss geht auf keine Kuhaut! Das vemießt mir gänzlich das spiel. Weg damit! Was liegt das Pickt, keine Rücknahme von Zügen mehr und damit erübrigt sich die Diskussion.
The biggest source of problems when playing against human players: I'm strictly against allowing undoing moves. The insults one has to endure because of this are without measure! That totally ruins the game for me. Remove this! What is played is played, no undo allowed, and that should be the end of the discussion.

Brauche ich nicht
I don't need that.

Sehr interessant, vor allem wenn man an Turniere oder Ligen denkt, dann funktioniert das nicht ohne diese Option.
Very interesting, especially when considering tournements and leagues, those hardly funtion without this option.

Brauche ich nicht, deutsch & englisch reichen mir
I don't need that, German and English are enough for me.

Brauche ich nicht.
I don't need that.

Ja, das wäre schon gut, wenn man weiss was liegt, am Tisch ist es ja auch so.
Yes, it would be good to know what those cards do, IRL it's the same.

Stört nicht, kann also bleiben
Log isn't in the way, so it can stay.

Benutze zwar kein tablett, aber wer weiss wie lange das noch anhält
I'm not using a tablett, but who knows when I may start to do so.

Brauch ich nicht, zu komplexes spiel für unterwegs
Don't need that, game is to complex for playing on the move.

Brauche ich nicht
Don't need that.

Siehe punkt 5!
See point 5.

Brauche ich nicht, da sein Anfang an dabei
Don't need that, I play since the very beginning.

Ich glaube es ist ausreichend selbsterklärend. Meine 11jährige hat es auf anhieb kapiert.
I think it's self explanationary. My 11 year old immediatly understood it.

Beste Grüße
Schirel

heyakita

My username is heyakita, the same as here.

Thank you for let us continuing playing dominion online!

Here is my answer for this questionnaire below.

1. Yes, and if it is not affected by the descriptions we have.
2. Why not? It is
3. Needed. I also need strong combo-play AI.
4. Timed "turn" seems good, but I don't want time limited "game".
5. Sounds good.
6. Great idea.
7. The one I want.
8. I don't have any idea, sorry...(thanks for majiponi for translating into Japanese!)
9. In multiple players game, I need.
10. I think so.
10. As option, seems good(especially in tournament.)
11/12. If cost is not so high, I want both. Android one is better for me.
13. txt file or link is what I needed.
14. yes.
15/16. Both are good for newcomers. combine with offline  story client is better for them, I think.

wuh

Hi, here are my "personal comments"!

For me the offline version is a must. I would like to play tournaments in the way they were available in the MF version so that I can repeat the same game situation as often as I want easily. And I would like to have rule-variants available as with MF because they increase the complexity of teh game considerably-.

One strong bot would be okay.

3. A strong bot.
see 3.

I do not need such options.

Could be interesting. Yes.

I would like this feature.

Not necessary.

Not necessary.

Not necessary.

This would be really great!

This would better simulate a real game where I can not go back in time.

Not necessary for me.

An app optimally adopted to the IPAD would be great.

Not necessary.

Seems to be a usual thing. I would support it.

Yes!

Yes!

Best regards
wuh

frequentweaver

From username FREQUENTWEAVER

Thanks for giving us the opportunity to provide feedback. I've answered your concerns below. Here are some other suggestions that appeal to me and would likely appeal to other players.

I would like to see
-The ability to easily create games with specific cards.
-The ability to save a random set of cards or to replay the same set of cards.
-The option to include or exclude specific sets for random games (e.g., only Seaside and Prosperity....)

1.   An offline client, allowing you to play campaigns against bots
I don't have any strong inclination to play campaigns, but if they existed I would definitely give it a whirl. If it drew me in, I'd keep playing. I tend to shy away from the campaign style of gaming when it deviates significantly from the core rules or conditions of the game.
2.   A bot with a setting for different play styles
I would definitely want to experiment with this.
3.   A strong bot.
Yes. Current bot is now too easily exploited and manipulated.
4.   Options for timed games
If you mean timed turns, then I am definitely in favor. I rarely play random games online because other plays take too long to take their turns. It's extremely frustrating playing against someone who is either not really paying attention or who is deliberately slowing the game because they are losing.
5.   Options for undo settings
I like a robust undo setting. People click on the wrong option all the time. It should be done in such a way that it can't be exploited, however, such as taking advantage of card reveals.
6.   Online mini-tournaments; the option to easily create one for you & your friends.
This sounds appealing.
7.   Option to invite specific players to your table
Yes, that is a desirable feature.
8.   More translations (to what language?)
Not an issue for me, but I don't see why not.
9.   Better animations when cards are gained/bought/played/...
I don't particularly care about the animations.
10.   Better visualization of split piles, Archive/Crypt contents, Prince targets, ...
Again, not a priority for me.
11.   Option to hide the log
Not a priority.
12.   Android app (or just improved compatibility?)
Seems like a good idea.
13.   iPhone app (or just improved compatibility?)
Seems like a better idea.
14.   Downloadable game logs
Not a concern for me.
15.   Improved moderation (dealing with chat abuse, slowplayers, ...)
I think this would make online play more appealing.
16.   Tutorial on how to play Dominion
Seems like common sense.
17.   Tutorial on how to play dominion online.
Same as above.

kartobard

Hello,

is this reply I tell my wishes about some features like Dominion online vs. offline and more

Here are some features we have on our wishlist; please let me know if you would appreciate/use them:
Quote1. An offline client, allowing you to play campaigns against bots
You might offer playing campaigns but I probably will not used them. I prefer playing against other humans on this Domionion platform.

Quote2. A bot with a setting for different play styles
For bots in play I recommend these two play styles: One who focuses play on treasure cards and a second who focuses on combining action cards with random which style you meet.

Quote3. A strong bot.
Better define this as different skill levels of bots which are present, the skill shall represent 5 different levels between beginners and experts.

Quote4. Options for timed games
The time limits for slow-players are OK, on optiols of timed games I am not really interested.

Quote5. Options for undo settings
This might be useful in the Options tab to change settings as desired.

Quote6. Online mini-tournaments; the option to easily create one for you & your friends.
For playing with small groups on 2 or 3 playaer tables I think this is a good further option.

Quote7. Option to invite specific players to your table
Actually you find your friends in the area for finding games. You click at these tables. This is a solution I feel happy with it.

Quote8. More translations (to what language?)
I only use English or German. I don't need more language translations.

Quote9. Better animations when cards are gained/bought/played/...
I think the cards gained by anyone shall be made visible (highlighted) for a short moment.

Quote10. Better visualization of split piles, Archive/Crypt contents, Prince targets, ...
Split piles: A bar in which both card names of split are displayed might improve the platform.

Quote10. Option to hide the log
Better not hide the log. This is an important part

Quote11. Android app (or just improved compatibility?)
I only play this on a PC with big monitor so it doesn't matter whether with Adroid app or not.

Quote12. iPhone app (or just improved compatibility?)
For me, the same as described in 11 applies.

Quote13. Downloadable game logs
This is a very good idea to review the games later.

Quote14. Improved moderation (dealing with chat abuse, slowplayers, ...)
On option to switch off the chat display of players who abuse the chat will be very helpful.

Quote15. Tutorial on how to play Dominion
This shall be mandatory in the help section as instrruction how the play of each card works.

Quote16. Tutorial on how to play dominion online.
Some addition for the online-specific part shall be realized but playing Dominion: Refer to 15

Bc61088

Thanks for the offer! My user name is Bc61088. Some personal wishes: I would like to have more explanation for different things like tokens available in pop-up like the cards. I have played with several new players who don't understand what the certain things are that are tied to cards but need more explanation. I don't have an issue helping out players but it is usually halfway through a game and they are losing because they do not have this knowledge. I would like to have a way to resign because someone left and has not comeback that does not involve an email, etc.

1. Will not play offline
2. Not interested
3. Yes, I would like a bot that can be made into different strengths
4. Sure
5. The way you have it is fine.
6. No
7. Not that important to me
8. N/A
9. Not an issue for me either. I would rather have no animation than bad animation.
10. Yes, this would be great.
10. Would not hide log.
11. N/A
12. Will not play on phone.
13. No
14. Yes, would love improved moderation
15. Not needed
16. Yes, that would be nice for beginners. Thanks a bunch!

QuakerGeneral

Thanks for the kind offer on the half year.   My username is QuakerGeneral.  Here are my thoughts and reactions:

An offline client, allowing you to play campaigns against bots:  Yes, I do like this idea a lot.
2. A bot with a setting for different play styles:  that would be good.
3. A strong bot:  this is very important to me.
4. Options for timed games:  not important.
5. Options for undo settings:  I would like some level of undo for offline games.
6. Online mini-tournaments; the option to easily create one for you & your friends: not important to me.
7. Option to invite specific players to your table:  yes, I would like to play with my daughter who is away online (but not others)
8. More translations (to what language?):  not important.
9. Better animations when cards are gained/bought/played/...  Not critical but nice of course.
10. Better visualization of split piles, Archive/Crypt contents, Prince targets, ... :  Haven't found this to be a great problem.
10. Option to hide the log:  Sure.
11. Android app (or just improved compatibility?):  Not important.
12. iPhone app (or just improved compatibility?):  Yes, that would be great and would certainly make me more likely to purchase.
13. Downloadable game logs:  not important.
14. Improved moderation (dealing with chat abuse, slowplayers, ...):  I don't often play online anymore, mostly offline or against friends, so not important.
15. Tutorial on how to play Dominion:  Not for me.
16. Tutorial on how to play dominion online:  that would be good.

Thanks again!

7string

Sorry Stef that mine will be a bit longer.  Before you posted this offer for feedback I was already documenting all of the things I would like fixed or improved in Dominion Online in 2018 so that I would feel comfortable renewing subscription for 2019 (I have already renewed for all of 2018 for both myself and my wife).  I'm listing my desired updates first, and answering your questions at the end of the post.

Desired Dominion Online Updates (not necessarily in order):

1)   Dramatically improve communication!  Establish either a customer service rep to respond to issues and questions, or at least leverage the large community of top players to assist Stef.  Provide regular (monthly or at least quarterly) updates on planned changes.  Document a current list of outstanding issues and planned changes so that people will know if the issue or proposed change has already been documented and prioritized.

2)   Place ALL log links, options, and selections into buttons or small windows within the main "table" screen so that the log can actually be hidden.  This would GREATLY improve the overall visual appeal and ease of viewing the cards.  The log should really disappear from the game except for rare times you need to reference it.

3)   Have a quick reference button (like Goko/MF) which would display all of the basic 10/11 kingdom cards on a single screen so that you can see the full detailed text on each card.  Even as an experienced user who has played well over 10,000 games online plus hundreds of games IRL, I still need to review some cards occasionally, and it is absolutely essential for new players.  Add ability to scroll to additional screens to view extra cards like Ruins, non-supply cards, Black Market Deck etc.

4)   Improve overall AI for Bots.  Especially - do not have Bots buy last province and end the game when they are losing!

5)   Make distinctively different styles for differently named Bots in a more or less hierarchical fashion (easy bots to very difficult).  This would be especially helpful to new players, and just fun for more experienced players like myself who want to play quick games and play with the mechanics while not dealing with constant matching to strangers.

6)   Make the layout of the cards, events, and landmarks as consistent as possible regardless of the device, window size, and resolution.  In my full screen MacBook retina display sometimes the events and landmarks display to the right of the cards (making the kingdom cards all very small), and sometimes they display below the cards.  This happens even with just normal 10 card kingdoms.  My preference is to ALWAYS place events and landmarks BELOW the kingdom cards so the kingdom cards will display larger.  Display as much text as you can on the kingdom card display (might be more possible when log display is hidden).

7)   Display the new Nocturne State cards when used or gained.  Currently you cannot see them at all (only the cards or hexes which give them to you), and until you have them memorized you do not know what they are doing.  I sometimes still get confused between the effect of Deluded and Envious, and have to swap to another window to look up the State.

8 )   Add "Campaigns" (used to be called "Adventures" in Goko/Making Fun) so that new players can gradually learn the cards through a fun series of games that leads them through the expansions one by one.  I cannot stress enough that Dominion Online needs to become much more accessible to new players.   I am unable to recommend the current version to friends and family who need to learn to play the cards and expansions.  It is much too oriented to very experienced players.

9)   Complete the promised ability to play Dominion offline and offer that to the old Goko/Making Fun subscribers as originally stated.

10)   Add ability to set up a private game.  Please!...this is huge for me!  I really hate to have people trying to join when I am just setting up a game for friends or family.

11)   Display the complete log after the game ends.  It would be really nice if you could display the stats for the game in a more graphical manner like the we used to get with the color coded chart and log.

12)   Add ability to save kingdoms, and to replay certain kingdoms.  When a game ends, there should really be a button to allow you to replay the same kingdom without having to enter a game number.

13)   Rename "practice game" to "unrated game" to reflect what it really is.  I guess this isn't essential, but it just makes sense and should be very easy.

14)   Add ability to write short text or name or description for a game (e.g. "reserved for friends", "practice game with new expansion", "no VP displayed", "all expansions", etc...)

15)   Show my own rating and win/loss/tie stats on the website – just like Goko/MF used to do - preferably right on the screen where I am looking for other players so that I can compare my own rating with theirs.  In other words, I don't really like blind matching, I prefer to find opponents myself.

16)   Show the ratings and win/loss stats for other players that I might want to play with (just like Goko/MF).

17)   Add ability to browse through all ratings just like Goko/MF.  I would like to be able to see more than just the top 20 players, and see where I rank in the list.

18)   Oh, and some last thoughts for my wish list.  I really miss the lobbies of GOKO/MF.  It made it easier to find people I recognized from the forum to play with.  I still dislike playing with random strangers, and tend to play mostly bots when family or friends are not available (much of the time).  In the old system, the bots had ratings, and I could gain in my own rating by winning a very high percentage of games (90-95%+) against the best bot (usually Conqueror Bot at that time).  I had been able to get my rating over 5,000 in the old system mostly playing bots which meant that I was able to play some of the better players, and at one time was in the top few hundred players.  I usually lost to them, and the occasional Bot loss would make my rating plummet, but I really enjoyed the opportunity to play with top players and learn, and I often held my own, which made me feel my rating was truly justified.  I'm sure most people won't agree with me, but I would like to see an AI Bot strong enough to have a rating that could count towards my rating.

Answers to your questions:

Here are some features we have on our wishlist; please let me know if you would appreciate/use them:
1. An offline client, allowing you to play campaigns against bots - YES

2. A bot with a setting for different play styles - YES

3. A strong bot. - YES

4. Options for timed games - YES

5. Options for undo settings - MAYBE, but probably NO...it would depend on the options and whether that would make games harder to agree on...I lean towards NO because I do not think that undo options should be negotiated - in general I'm thinking they should always be the same for everyone.

6. Online mini-tournaments; the option to easily create one for you & your friends. - YES, but VERY LOW PRIORITY

7. Option to invite specific players to your table - YES, HIGH PRIORITY

8. More translations (to what language?) - NO

9. Better animations when cards are gained/bought/played/... - MAYBE, BUT LOW PRIORITY - ability to set speed of animations is HIGH PRIORITY

10. Better visualization of split piles, Archive/Crypt contents, Prince targets, ...  - YES

10. Option to hide the log - YES, HIGH PRIORITY

11. Android app (or just improved compatibility?) - NO

12. iPhone app (or just improved compatibility?) - NO

13. Downloadable game logs - YES

14. Improved moderation (dealing with chat abuse, slowplayers, ...) - YES, but LOWER PRIORITY for me personally because I mostly play with family & friends

15. Tutorial on how to play Dominion - YES, MEDIUM PRIORITY to attract new players

16. Tutorial on how to play dominion online. - YES, HIGH PRIORITY to attract new players