Welcome

Previous topic - Next topic

Ingix

Hello Dominion players,

Welcome to the 2018 Dominion Online Championship! Besides the Dominion League, which operates around the year, the Dominion Online Championship is a once per year tournament open to all Gold subscribers. Last year, more than 350 players participated. If you dare step into the ring, we wish you the best of luck, as everybody vying for the title will be giving it their all. Remember to think carefully about the kingdoms set before you and the strategies your opponents will use, and above all else, have fun!

You will find all the information for this tournament in this subforum. Please make sure to read the rules carefully before signing up. If you've signed up, don't forget to check the forum when the tournament starts on September 17th. We recommend forwarding personal messages on this forum to your e-mail, if you don't visit this forum frequently.

If anything is unclear, don't hesitate to ask, either here or in the Q&A thread.

Here is the format summed up:

After everyone is signed up, we will create a full bracket seeded by your rank on the leaderboard. It's a single elimination tournament, that means after you lost a match (not a game), you are out. All matches are 2 player matches.

Each round, you have one week to play your match, which consists of six games against your opponent; the first person to win more than three games moves on to the next round, the loser is eliminated. If you end up playing 3-3, you play an additional deciding game.

We will continue to play one round each week until we reach the finals and subsequently have a winner.

The semifinalists will earn some sweet cash prizes, including 500€ for the Champion!

To participate, you need to have a current Gold subscription (all sets up to and including Nocturne) between September 14th and November 7th. Also you must have played atleast 20 rated games on your account before September 14th.

You can check your current subscription status in the Account tab of the game. All expansions should be in color and have an ending date 2018-11-07 or later. Look here, under 'pending subscription', for detailed instructions if you need to buy a subscription.

Looking forward to an exciting tournament!

potter

I think I am registered for the online championship but I have to resign because we are leaving the country and i am not sure I will easily have internet access. I am sorry about this .Potter