Please delete my account

Previous topic - Next topic

Philipp-PG

Please delete my account here and in Dominion online. It's the same name there. Thank you.

Ingix

Your dominion account has been deleted.

blabla19

Please delete my dominion online account.  The user name is the same as here.

Ingix

blabla19, your dominion account has been deleted.

SkyHard

Is there are reason why a player cannot delete the account without manual intervention from an admin/moderator? A simple confirmation with the current password (as is custom/common) would avoid a topic for each player wanting to delete the account (for whatever reason).

Ingix

It's a reasonable proposal. I guess the need/want to do so by players was not forseen.

BaroldH

Hi,
Please erase my account for this forum and the account by the same name on dominion.games. Thank you!

(it was a test account to find out how reliable my personal connection was)

Ambar_Marais

Hello, please delete this account and the dominion game account associated with this account's email.

I signed up for a second dominion account by mistake over confusion about confirming my email for my first account.

Thank you!

ensalada

Hello,

Can you please delete my account on this forum and dominion online under this username and email? Thank you in advance!

Ingix

The email under which the in-game account "ensalada" is registered is different from the email the forum account "ensalada" is registered with. Can you send me the email address used to register the in-game account? You can send me a personal message with http://forum.shuffleit.nl/index.php?action=pm;sa=send;u=2367

dreadnaugt

Could you please delete my game account too!

welderDaily7

Hello Administrator! Please delete my dominion.games account and also this forum account.  I created the first account while exploring alternatives for playing Dominion online with friends. 

However, we've since conferred, and decided to go with a different alternative.  Would you please delete my two accounts?  (They are both linked to the same email address).  Many thanks!

Morri

Please delete my account same name as here, thanks.

G-Dawg

Quote from: Philipp-PG on 02 April 2020, 09:09:11 AM
Please delete my account here and in Dominion online. It's the same name there. Thank you.

seims