Please delete my account

Previous topic - Next topic

Ingix

DWTD

Please delete my account - DWTD. Thank you

Ingix

piefje

Please delete my account here and in Dominion online. It's the same name there. Thank you.

Ingix

raidercom

Please erase my account for this forum and the account by the same name on dominion.games. Thank you!

Ingix

fazanatox

Same thing as everyone else in this thread. Please delete my dominion online account and this account.

Seeing as it has been almost a year since the question was posed: why have you still not made it to where people can delete their own accounts. Even more: why did I have to make an account for this website, just to ask to get my account removed to another.

I'm not sure who is in charge of this, but you really should look at how you handle things.

Ingix

Will do the deletion as soon as I have access to the database.

As for the "why no in-game option to delete": I can only guess, but if somebody no longer wants to play, they can just stop to play. I don't think it appeared to the developer that people wanted their accounts actively removed instead of just becoming unused.

Ingix

Coconium

Please delete my account here and in Dominion online. It's the same name there. Thank you.

Ingix

mslaughter

Please delete my account. 

The username is: slaughtiator

Feldherr

Hello,

Please delete my accounts here and on Dominion Online (same username there). Thank you!

Ingix

@mslaughter: Done!

@Feldherr: Done!