Login button does not respond

Previous topic - Next topic

Megas_Droungarios

I'm running Firefox on a Mac with OS 10.14.  Everything seemed fine since the update until a game ended and the OK button wouldn't respond.  I reloaded the site and now can't log in because the log in button does nothing.  All the other buttons work, I can change to full-screen or change the language on the log-in page, but I can't log in.

Ubik.ca

This is happening to us as well. Played one game but now can't get access to the game at all.

WHAT WAS WRONG WITH THE OLD UI? It worked.

Megas_Droungarios

Not only should this be fixed post-haste, but if the effective outage created by not being able to log in lasts a day or more, they should extend all our subscriptions by the length of the outage.

ResieTee

Same issues. I was able to play earlier today but can't login, and "kick and resign" has no effect either. Frustrating since I just subscribed yesterday :(

Amulet9

Please fix the access! We're jones'n over here. At least let us know you're working on the issue. Thank you

stineplaysguitar

High Sparrow

I am having the same issue.  Was working about 3 hours ago, came back and now the Login button does not work

Philothea

Ditto for me. I played about 3 hours ago, now can't log in. The login button doesn't work. No error, nothing. I'm on Safari on an iPad.

Rok

Is there a response to this issue somewhere?

Me too.

Chrome.  Windows 10 Desktop.

Ingix

There was a problem during the European night that has been resolved now. If the problem persists for any of you, please respond again.

skathe

I am still having login issues - it is stuck on the 'Loading game...' screen

Amulet9

Hello. I logged in today and built a Allies game to play but after hitting the "ready" button it started loading and is still loading 3+ hours later. I tried shutting everything down and logging back in, I tried logging in with a different device, but it keeps taking me back to the loading screen. And yes, I've also tried cancel/resigning but it takes me back to "tables" screen for a half second before it goes back to dominion symbol and continues trying to load. Can you or someone force a logout for me?
User name: Amulet9

Ingix

This looks to be the "Spinning Castle" problem:

You need to open a private(Firefox) or incognito (Chrome) window , go to dominion.games, enter your Name and Password, but don't click "Login". Instead, click on "Kick and Resign" (rightmost of 3 buttons below the login data area). Then you should be able to login normally (no need for private/incognito tab).
Modify message

High Sparrow

not currently able to login.  login button not responding. (chrome)

Ingix

Sorry, for not responding sooner, the problem was solved by the Developer less than 10 minutes after the posting. Some server had to be restarted.

janigan

Log-In tab not responding. Tried tips from previous postings without success.

Ingix

Yes, unfortunately the problem from start of May seems to have occured again. It looks like it may take more than 1h before it can be resolved  :(

ToastSmith

Login button currently not working. Currently on Chrome. Username ToastSmith. Already tried on normal tab and incognito tab, and tried the kick and kick/resign buttons as well. No effect.

Ingix

It's not a problem on your end, everybody is affected (see previous posts from today in this thread).

Catnap75

Quote from: Ingix on 10 March 2022, 07:37:26 AM

This looks to be the "Spinning Castle" problem:

You need to open a private(Firefox) or incognito (Chrome) window , go to dominion.games, enter your Name and Password, but don't click "Login". Instead, click on "Kick and Resign" (rightmost of 3 buttons below the login data area). Then you should be able to login normally (no need for private/incognito tab).
Modify message

I tried this and Kick & Resign doesn't do anything, and I still cannot log in (Chrome). The buttons all seem unresponsive.

Ingix

It's not a problem on your end, it's a affecting everyone (see previous messages in this thread from today).  Unfortunately, all you can do is wait at this time.  :(

Ingix

The problem has been fixed, you play again now!

Stadiumite

This is the second day where I have been unable to login.  The "login" button is unresponsive after I enter ID and password.  Sometimes I get a "reconnect" dialogue.  Then "Server Connection is closed".  I assumed that the system was down.  But from discord conversations that I can see, it seems that others are still playing.  Could this be a firewall problem on my end?

Ingix

AFAIK this means that the connection between you and the "login server" is bad or at least not stable. As usual, that could be caused on the server end (then everybody is affected), on your end (only you are affected) or in between (some/many people are affected).

I've had this problem very rarely (when it wasn't caused by the server), but usually it was gone after a few hours, and I had no real idea why it happened. One possible thing to do is to try another browser (unlikely), another device or, if you can, another route to the internet (say using an access point that has a DSL/cable/other "line" connection to the internet, vs. a wireless one base on mobile cells.

Did you change any network configuration lately, or added a VPN or security solution (like an Anti-Virus program)?

thematbk

I'm experiencing the same unresponsive login button (chrome).

Edit: It seems to be related to my internet provider - when I used 4g or a vpn, it works. Still not sure how to fix this, but I guess it's something I need to solve on my end...

Micha1980

Some problem here this evening, after playing some matches, seems that more people having the same issue with "cant connect"