My paid subscription no longer works on the new UI

Previous topic - Next topic

uponashore

A few days before the transition to the new UI, I paid for a Silver subscription. However, ever since the interface change, I have to "wait for expansions" even though the text right below it says "your subscription is active for another 21 days." It has made the wait time for an expansion game take 10 minutes, which shouldn't be the case since I paid for the subscription...can I either get a refund or get the issue fixed?

Stef

Quote from: uponashore on 28 February 2022, 12:37:55 AM
A few days before the transition to the new UI, I paid for a Silver subscription. However, ever since the interface change, I have to "wait for expansions" even though the text right below it says "your subscription is active for another 21 days." It has made the wait time for an expansion game take 10 minutes, which shouldn't be the case since I paid for the subscription...can I either get a refund or get the issue fixed?

Sorry about that. I hope/assume todays release solves your problem.

Dominator01

I have the same problem. I paid in October 2021 for 15 month gold subscription and now I'm "basic". Please fix it.

Ingix

Is Dominator01 your in-game account name as well? If not, which is it (you can direct message me if you don't want to post in public)?

Ingix

The developer checked for the "Dominator01" account, and all seems OK (1 year left for the subscription).

What makes you think that you are "basic" right now? If you start a bot game, will it have non-base cards? If yes, can you post a screenshot of your automatch settings?