News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Problem with audio

Previous topic - Next topic

SirDagen

Hello dear team

I use my browser a lot for Youtube. It is Chrome Version 54.0.2840.99 m (64-bit) on Win 8.1. Now Chrome has a feature that it muffles audio from other than the active tab to let's say 20%.

The new client somehow gets recognised as an audio outputting tab even when I am just in the lobby and no sound is currently produced (dont know why). That means that I cannot use Chrome any longer to watch videos (or listen to audio), because all audio runs on 20% max volume only because of the Dominion tab.

Only solution I found so far is to close the Dominon tab and immediately the video sound gets up to 100%.

Therefore I cannot have Dominion open in browser, but must close it (where is comes in inconveniently that it will not remember me, but asks for password and username when reopened).
Greetings,
SirDagen

LaLight

What happens when you open Dominion in a new window? In invisible (or how it's called, when you push ctrl+shift+N) mode? Of course it's not the final answer, we will try to figure out how to change that, but for now it can help.

SirDagen

I always have different windows open for different tasks. Also I just tried it (with your incognito mode suggestion) and it didnt work. Its an across all windows feature.

Nice try though.
Greetings,
SirDagen