TESTING BUGS / VIDEO

Previous topic - Next topic

crystine

I took a video of a game and there was a significant tech error using the card LURKER, it was not the first time with this card, and several other cards.

Some players use it to their advantages, but I am not that kind of person. I asked the other player is s/he could wait a few minutes until I could contact one of the Admins, obviously not, timed out.

I would be more than willing to play a game with other players who genuinely WANT TO TEST BUGS!

The other player's name was kelsj, but it is noth this player's responsibility to test bugs, it is the mods, admins and designers who FAIL!

It think that we need more actual players, willing to find the time, all together... working with dedicated admins to test these flaws... the admins should listen to our feedback, and this goes about everything, including intereactions with other players, and positive suggestion by other players... and some of the horrible negatively that a lot of minority players such as myself have faced.
Takis

Ingix

It is in the nature of 24/7 online games that you cannot have admins availble at all time to look at problems in games while they are running. If you have a video, it would be nice if you can upload it somewhere and post a link.

I assume it was your most recent game vs. keisj, #112761391. If you can tell what the bug was, I can investigate and see what happened (a game can be reloaded and replayed from any position, which really helps finding bugs).

Thank you for trying to help :D . I and others test for bugs regularly, and if you want to join, that's nice. Normally you don't need another human player for testing, testing a certain situation vs. a bot often is enough (though sometimes it may not).

crystine

Sure I don't mind testing for bugs.

Send me a message if you have something in mind.
Takis