New ui is terrible for iPads

Previous topic - Next topic

Pookie

This new update just single handedly made playing on iPads awful (basically impossible) as there's no longer any way to read any of the cards. Tap and hold used to generate an enlarged version of card with text, but now just highlights a card in place as if we wanted to copy the image. Super disappointing. Hopefully this can be fixed soon. This literally made the game unplayable for us over night. 😣

Ingix

Will forward that, looks like a very serious problem

Pookie

Thanks so much! We play online to keep in touch with family and friends.. would be so sad to lose that right before the holidays.. cheers!

sunshinehippo

The problem continues. Cards not able to be read until they are purchased and in your hand. This makes no sense. I tried turning off preview, but that didn't help. I play with family members across the country. It's been our favorite until the glitching today. We play on iPads. PLEASE fix. The game is unplayable this way. Thank you

ceviri

We're planning to get a fix out alongside tomorrow's previews, which are coming out in ~5 hours.

Pookie

YOU FIXED IT!!!
Thank you so much! Was not optimistic this would work.. I'm so impressed! And thrilled I get to keep playing through the holidays❤️ Cheers

Deebird

I find the new layout  difficult also. The scores are much too small, and I am unable to see how much I have to spend at the end of my turn.   I am playing on a mini IPad.

Ingix

Thanks for the feedback, Deebird.

The VP score I can understand, for whatever reasons that seems not to be so large as it used to be. With "unable to see how much I have to spend", do you mean it is also too small, or that it isn't there are all or maybe obscured by something else?

Deebird

Ty for answering.  I cannot see the section of the banner which announces how much I have to spend. The 'end action' and 'end play' pop up is on top of the action/buy banner, and is located over the $$ amount.