- Family of Inventors now has a line in the log when it's used.
- Starting your buy phase is now logged when relevant (for example, with the Treasure Chest from Swashbuckler)
- The client will now prompt you if you're repeatedly trying to reconnect to the same game, and gives you the option to stop attempting to reconnect. This fixes the "spinning castle" problem.
- fixed: overpay with stonemason could get you extra coins if you overpaid with Coffers
- Gaining two Villas/Cavalries "at the same time" was bugged; it would get you a duplicate buy->action phase transition.
- Shelter frames now match their in-print counterparts.
- Player names and VP counts scale better, so longer names will no longer intersect their VP counts.
- Some bugfixes with the kingdom layout where, in certain screen resolutions, piles were being placed on top of each other
- Adding a card to a cardlist will no longer deselect the cardlist.