Gift Subscriptions for dominion.games

Previous topic - Next topic

jpsMN

I would like to pay money $$$ for some friends to be able to have their own subscriptions. :D  I would think someone would be happy to have my money ::), but how can I go about doing that without registering through their email? :-\

Ingix

It can be done (manually) by the developer, there is no way this can be between the account holders themselves. I contacted jpsMN via private message to tell them what is needed.

WileyECoyote

Quote from: Ingix on 19 December 2022, 01:46:47 PM
It can be done (manually) by the developer, there is no way this can be between the account holders themselves. I contacted jpsMN via private message to tell them what is needed.

I tried to contact jpsMN but got no response. Too bad this is not easier, as I also have a friend I would like to gift a subscription to.

dane

Quote from: WileyECoyote on 14 January 2023, 11:52:33 PM
Quote from: Ingix on 19 December 2022, 01:46:47 PM

I tried to contact jpsMN but got no response. Too bad this is not easier, as I also have a friend I would like to gift a subscription to.
jpsMN is the person who was wanting to give a subscription, not the developer, so that would explain why you didn't get a response.  My guess is that Ingix will contact you now that he knows that you also want to give a subscription.

Ingix

Quote from: dane on 16 January 2023, 07:16:59 PM
My guess is that Ingix will contact you now that he knows that you also want to give a subscription.

Yes, I did.