Complete Subscription cards not showing!

Previous topic - Next topic

sunshinehippo

I paid for a full year complete subscription on November 2, 2023, which means it should end on November 2, 2024.  My bank statement shows: IAT SHUFFLE IT IAT PAYPAL WEB-$52.03  Nov 2, 2023.  Tonight, however, I do not have access to my full subscription.  When I checked my account, it says "Complete Subscription 2023-11-02."  Why can't I play with my complete subscription??  Tonight is the first time I encountered this issue.  All my cards were available last night.  Help!   

Ingix

Hallo sunshinehippo,

the database shows that the last subscription for account "sunshinehippo" ended November 2nd, 2023, which explains the current behaviour. Of course it doesn't explain that you did have subscription cards yesterday.

1) I'll ask the developer if they can find the payment on Nov 2nd 2023 for next year.
2) Do you have another account that you were using and bought the subscription on?

I'll post here once I have more information,

Ingix

sunshinehippo

1) My BMO bank statement shows that payment was made via Paypal for the full year subscription on 11/2/2023, "IAT SHUFFLE IT IAT PAYPAL WEB-$52.03  Nov 2, 2023"  I've been playing with the complete set almost daily without problems until the evening of 12/29/23.
2) This is my only Dominion account, which I've had for years without issue.

I checked again today, and only the base are available again. Since I did pay for the full year, will I receive a credit or extension for the days I don't have access to my correct cards?
Sincerely,
Lynn Duvall
Username: Sunshinehippo

sunshinehippo

I still have only the base cards today (January 1). When can I expect the resolution to my missing complete subscription that was paid for on 11/02/2023?

sunshinehippo

I wrote on this forum and sent an email December 29 regarding my missing complete subscription which had been paid via Paypal on November 2, 2023. My BMO bank statement clearly shows payment:  "IAT SHUFFLE IT IAT PAYPAL WEB-$52.03  Nov 2, 2023," which means I am paid through November 2, 2024. I had been playing almost daily until  December 29, when I had access to only the free base set, not my complete paid subscription.  I checked again today, and only the base set is available; my paid subscription is still not showing.  I'm wondering if this is a PayPal issue?  Apparently my husband hadn't recognized the payment because it was showing in foreign currency and started an inquiry.  When he realized it was for my Dominion subscription, he cancelled the inquiry and the case is officially closed. He received an email stating: "PayPal case PP-R-DYM-509879712 is now closed." I checked my bank statement again today, and all that it shows is the payment made to your company on November 2. There has been no rejection or refund to my account. I had also written a memo on the forum site which was responded to by Ingix Global Moderator who said "I'll post here once I have more information." There haven't been any additional posts from that moderator. 
Please help!  I want to play with my complete, paid for subscription!
Sincerely,Lynn Duvall      User name: Sunshinehippo

Ingix

I'm sorry Lynn,

the developer has not yet reponded to my message. I'll message him again.

QuoteApparently my husband hadn't recognized the payment because it was showing in foreign currency and started an inquiry.  When he realized it was for my Dominion subscription, he cancelled the inquiry and the case is officially closed. He received an email stating: "PayPal case PP-R-DYM-509879712 is now closed."

Was this inquiry happening at end of December, which would explain your subscription vanishing around that time? Also note that from what you quoted it isn't apparent what the outcome of the inquiry was. Maybe during it the paymet got frozen or something?

I apologize for not being able to help you at this point, but I don't have access to the payment details. As I said above, I'll contact the developer again.

Best regards,
Ingix

sunshinehippo

Yes, the inquiry was in December, but there was no action taken because my husband canceled the inquiry soon after it was initiated, and the case was officially closed. There has been no additional action taken by my bank to freeze or return the funds which were already paid out on November 2. 
I appreciate your continued help, and hope you can get this resolved soon!
Sincerely,
Lynn Duvall
Sunshinehippo

Stef

Hi Lynn,

Sorry I didn't respond any sooner. But there was in fact action taken because of your husbands inquiry.
The inquiry resulted in paypal reclaiming the money, and that triggered the removal of the subscription.
Closing the inquiry did not trigger any automated response.

I'll set the end date of your sub to a year after today, hoping that makes everyone happy enough.

sunshinehippo

Thank you.  According to my bank, no money was returned, so I'm not certain why PayPal would indicate that.  I appreciate your cooperation in having this resolved successfully.