Better control of game card selection

Previous topic - Next topic

jsm

I'm sure I'm not the first to ask for this, but I didn't find obvious similarities in a short search.

Many people wrote Dominion card selector apps for the in person box game.  We'd (Me and others I play Dominion Online with regularly) like better control of how the game cards are selected. Some specific requests:

1) In addition to being able to choose whether an expansion is used or not, we'd like to be able to influence the probability that particular expansions would be used. For example we'd like to be able to choose that Prosperity cards be in about 1/3 of the games we play. Currently the probability of that happening if you choose all (or most in our case) expansions is much lower than that.  On the other end of the spectrum, we currently don't play with Alchemy, but would add that if we could restrict it to only being there about 10% of the time.

2) Being able to choose the maximum number of attack cards in the game. Our preference would be a max of 2.  We still play if there are 3, but if there are 4 we start over (which is currently a painful process). We can manually control that by turning on/off the expansion, but it's annoying to do that.

3) Have some kind of control over the card cost distribution in the game.  We'd prefer there be a more balanced mix of 3, 4 and 5 cost cards. Many times we get games will 0 or 1 of one of those point values in the game.