Bought core by mistake, then bought complete, please refund core

Previous topic - Next topic

NomonTim

Hi,

I bought a core subscription by mistake, then went ahead and bought complete, I'd hoped it would credit me for the amount already paid for core but it didn't.

Can I cancel the core subscription and receive a refund? (Keeping my complete subscription).

thank you,
Tim

Ingix

I'll check with the developer to see what happened. Normally the second purchase should have taken the first purchase into account. What method did you use for the payments? You can answer by direct message to me if you want the conversation private.

Ingix

The developer (Stef) looked it up and said the discount was applied. The second payment cost more than the first, true, but that's a reflection of the number of cards added by it (that is, more than the Core sub).

But since there is still a small additional cost involved this way (fees, the per card costs are slighty different to get 'round' monthly prices) you now have an additional month of the sub.

hojsholm

Hi.
I have the same problem as the user @NomonTim.
I also bought core membeship first by mistake and the upgraded to completly 2 min later. I did not get any discount either.
Can you help me?
Best regards from hojsholm

Ingix

Yes, I can see you made the same mistake. And I assume that, just like NomonTim, you did get the discount.

The first time (Core subscription) should have costed between 12.50 and 15€ (depending on if you need to pay VAT and how much). The second time (Complete subscription) it should have costed a bit more (1-2€ more), as you are now paying for the missing "half" of the cards over the Core subscription (and it's only roughly "half").

If the numbers are signigicantly different and you payed more than double the second time, the please respond again.