Encountered a bug- not sure where to post

Previous topic - Next topic

chlemtil

I just finished a game with Page and Divine Wind. I had a Page and a Treasure hunter and opponent had 2 Treasure Hunters when the Divine Wind exchanged all of the cards in the kingdom. He ended up trashing my Treasure Hunter before I could play it.

His page-lineage cards continued to upgrade throughout the post-divine winds game, but my page would not.

Ingix

Parallel to the Support board there is a "Bug reports" board, where this kind of question would normally go.

> His page-lineage cards continued to upgrade throughout the post-divine winds game, but my page would not.

That's actually correct. Divine Wind removes only kingdom piles (the Page pile is the relevant one for this question), but keeps the others (Treasure Hunter, Warrior, Hero and Champion). Travelers "work" by being (optionally) exchanged for their 'next' version. An exchange requires that the old 'version' can be put into its pile and the new 'version' can come from its pile.

This is the important difference between your Page (which no longer has a pile it can return to) and the further along versions of the Page line (Treasure Hunter,...) who still have all their piles present for both the 'old' and 'new' version. So a Treasure Hunter can, even after Divine Wind, be exchanged for a Warrior, a.s.o.