s draws a Copper.
s gets +1 Action.
s gets +$2.
s plays a Patron.
s gets +1 Villager.
s gets +$2.
s plays 3 Coppers. (+$3)
s buys and gains a Rebuild.
s draws a Silver, an Estate, a Province, and 2 Patrons.

The tea house triggered Divine Wind so all the cards changed part way through the turn.
Then it was waiting on me but there's nothing I can do? I refreshed the browser but nothing helped.

When it was waiting on me it said I could buy cards but I couldn't (no +s on cards and clicking on them didn't work but also I shouldn't have had more than 1 buy at that point).

I realise it's a bit vague as a bug report but I don't really have any more information. Hopefully that's enough to reproduce it.

Ingix

I looked at this and most lily the Capitalism is the problem. It's already in the internal bug list.

shufgy

Hmm. Maybe it's not just Desert Wind and Capitalism:

#149872910 stalled after I finished the game buying 2 colonies (it was a normal game as #149872843 then a "continue with bots game" after they left)

Again no pluses on cards but it's saying I should buy cards and no end buys button

Ingix

Yes, that has been reported in other cases as well, that a "Continue with bot" game doesn't properly end when it is 'over'. I have to make more tests on this.

TehLemur

Quote from: Ingix on 26 August 2024, 08:41:37 AMYes, that has been reported in other cases as well, that a "Continue with bot" game doesn't properly end when it is 'over'. I have to make more tests on this.

I see this in every "continue with bots" game I play now. After I make the final purchase and win, it's like it comes back around to my turn again, with a message telling me I need to do something, but nothing on the board is clickable so it's entirely stuck.

Ingix

That's strange, when I tried it it worked (saw the normal. If you see this the next time, could you post the game number, so it can be further examined?

TehLemur

No problem, I'll do that next time I see it happen.

TehLemur

Well what do you know, it happened again just now.

Original game number: #150209274
Game number after opponent resigned and was replaced by Rattington: #150209831

Sequence of events: -

• opponent quit
  • I clicked "continue with bots"
  • game continued as normal until I bought the last remaining Province and clicked "End Buys"
  • instead of the "game has ended" popup, the screen remains frozen on "You May Buy Cards", but I'm unable to interact with anything
  • even clicking on the resign button, although it brings up the "Resign? Yes/No" dialog, does nothing when I click Yes and just remains stuck on that screen until I refresh back out to the login page

Screen shot: -

Hope that helps!