Game says waiting for me on opponent's turn

Previous topic - Next topic

JW

I just started a game, my opponent went first, but it said "Waiting for JW" until he played his first coppers. Joining game #529 on frankfurt-test.

JW

Joining game #1096 on frankfurt-test.

My opponent went first, but it said "Waiting for Lord Rattington" until she played her first coppers.

Also, the start of the game showed the wrong letter initial, as if Lord Rat was still there!

L starts with 7 Coppers and 3 Estates.
E shuffles their deck.
E draws 5 cards.
J starts with 7 Coppers and 3 Estates.
J shuffles their deck.
J draws 3 Coppers and 2 Estates.

Turn 1 - Elanchana ...

JW

Joining game #37483 on oregon.

Same bug. Game says "waiting for Lord Rattington" but it was my opponent's first turn and there was no bot in the game.

Dwedit

It is showing "waiting for " whoever last took their turn, whether it's yourself or a previous opponent.

carthage

Similar thing.  Using Firefox 50.1.0 on Vista - at end of game (All provinces gone) the game is waiting for me to make a purchase - only way to get out is to resign or refresh browser which throws you out of the game not knowing if your victory has been recorded.

Toonster

Same for me - this primarily happens when I'm playing on my tablet (Chrome for Android - Samsung Galaxy Tab A), but has also happened on Chrome for Windows 10 pc. Mainly when I've won, of course.
I've never got to a "finishing" screen on the android tablet - it always "hangs" with a waiting message.

Philothea

Quote from: carthage on 06 January 2017, 11:46:06 AM
Similar thing.  Using Firefox 50.1.0 on Vista - at end of game (All provinces gone) the game is waiting for me to make a purchase - only way to get out is to resign or refresh browser which throws you out of the game not knowing if your victory has been recorded.

Me too, more often than not!

santamonica811

Same issue.  Multiple games. 
[Windows 10; most recent Firefox version]