1. An offline client, allowing you to play campaigns against bots
I would much rather play against humans, which I'm worried might get worse if people could play offline, which would mean less players online.
2. A bot with a setting for different play styles
That would be nice just to make the bots more unpredictable.
3. A strong bot.
That's great... if you can do it. I haven't played against a bot that could figure out complex combinations, especially with the game getting more and more complicated. But if someone is good with machine learning they could make a really strong bot.
Why not post this as a Kaggle competition? There are tons of software developers who would try and do this anyway, so you might as well take advantage of their work, and you'll probably end up with a stronger bot. Then maybe we can have a bot tournament!
4. Options for timed games
I would really dislike this, I'd hate to feel pressure to play a slog with a slow engine differently just because I might run out of time.
5. Options for undo settings
I like undo how it is now.
6. Online mini-tournaments; the option to easily create one for you & your friends.
7. Option to invite specific players to your table
8. More translations (to what language?)
I'm an English speaker so I'm good
9. Better animations when cards are gained/bought/played/...
I'm fine with how it is now.
10. Better visualization of split piles, Archive/Crypt contents, Prince targets, ...
Yes, I don't know what's in the other half of the split piles and I don't know how to find out (I search google to find out)
10. Option to hide the log
11. Android app (or just improved compatibility?)
I want to say yes but I think there would be too much information to cram on a phone screen.
12. iPhone app (or just improved compatibility?)
I'm an Android user
13. Downloadable game logs
Yes, I'm learning machine learning and this would be a fun problem
14. Improved moderation (dealing with chat abuse, slowplayers, ...)
I haven't had an issue with this, if I have an issue I block the user, but I rarely have to do so.
15. Tutorial on how to play Dominion
I can see value in this, but obviously I already know how to play
16. Tutorial on how to play dominion online.
Have popup bubbles for new players the first time they have to do a certain thing in an app that they haven't done before. Also have fewer "click below the log" things and more popups on the screen, sometimes I miss things in the logs.
One other thing I can't figure out is how to block certain cards. Somehow I've managed to block Stash and Possession (which I'm fine with, I hate Possession), but I don't know how to change those settings.
I also really liked the "veto mode" from isotropic.
My username in the game is krugs525