I have been playing on the app.
I have bought expansions.
I wanted to play on my laptop.
But it wouldn't accept my password.
I told it that I had forgotten my password.
It said I needed to add my email Addy.
I tried a number of times ... But my verification email with the code never arrived.
I then created a second account, using the same email Addy.
I can get in, but my purchases aren't visible.
Please help.
I have bought expansions.
I wanted to play on my laptop.
But it wouldn't accept my password.
I told it that I had forgotten my password.
It said I needed to add my email Addy.
I tried a number of times ... But my verification email with the code never arrived.
I then created a second account, using the same email Addy.
I can get in, but my purchases aren't visible.
Please help.
