Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - manticore203

#1
Thank you for the guidance, Ingix.

I've just experienced the same issue with a 4-player game.

Having considered your advice, I deleted the "Enlightenment" card from the game.
Hey Presto, the "Internal Error" message vanished and we were able to play.

I hope that will prove to be a useful strategy for the future.


Manticore203
#2
Dear Community

I suspect this is a known error, but I can't find it described.

For the last couple of months I've been trying to play either 3-player or 4-player games with friends in other countries. The assignment of international servers is somewhat random, but that hasn't been an issue prior to this problem.

When the last of our group tries to join the table, they get an "internal error" notification on the bottom right of the screen. We can shuffle which players are "ready", but the last player is never able to join.

In my reading of similar issues, I've seen that the verification of email addresses can sort this problem out. So I tried that, but no change. Perhaps it requires all players to do this. We tried that too. No change.

Perhaps there is a membership error? No. My membership is good until September.

I'm out of ideas. I'm rarely logging in these days, as the system refuses to let me play. I'm not sure whether to renew my subscription in September. I have a group of freinds who love to play the game, but I can't play with them. Perhaps there's a flag against my name which is stopping me playing? It's very frustrating.

Any suggestions for resolution would be much appreciated.

Manticore203