This forced white flag when time runs out has got to be the dumbest idea ever implemented. The UI for Dominion online already is quite bad, and this is really the last straw. It is no longer fun to play. I've been forced to resign simply while reading the kingdom cards (not slowly mind you) at the beginning of the game. It's fun to build and play a strategy rather than just rabbit brain playing as fast as possible.
Tonight, I have Amulet and Receive Tribute in the game. I play an Amulet, buy 2 other cards, and then am trying to Receive Tribute but the dumb interface won't let me pick cards. I'm chatting with my opponent and we are discussing but the timer zooms to 0 and game over. No option for the opponent and I to agree to pause the timer while we troubleshoot the dumb interface and no option for my opponent to cancel the forced white flag. Just a dumb interface all around.
This has happened many times over my last few sessions. Terrible experience, repeatedly.
Major thumbs down. I miss isotropic!
Tonight, I have Amulet and Receive Tribute in the game. I play an Amulet, buy 2 other cards, and then am trying to Receive Tribute but the dumb interface won't let me pick cards. I'm chatting with my opponent and we are discussing but the timer zooms to 0 and game over. No option for the opponent and I to agree to pause the timer while we troubleshoot the dumb interface and no option for my opponent to cancel the forced white flag. Just a dumb interface all around.
This has happened many times over my last few sessions. Terrible experience, repeatedly.
Major thumbs down. I miss isotropic!
