Hi, username SiaKoquima
Thank you for doing this! My family and I are avid gamers IRL and Dominion is my personal favorite game because each game can be different based on the cards. We own almost all the expansions in our home and I purchased all available through MF. The games aren't cheap, and I appreciate that you are trying to compensate those of us who purchased the Dominion games. I play Dominion online almost every day as a way to unwind and relax when I have the time!
1. An offline client, allowing you to play campaigns against bots
I would enjoy playing offline campaigns when I don't have time to engage in a game with real people or just to practice playing the various kingdoms. I would feel comfortable allowing my tweens to play the offline version as we don't allow the kids to play online games with chat features.
2. A bot with a setting for different play styles
Variation is what makes the game fun when you play against real people, a predictable bot wouldn't be very much fun.
3. A strong bot.
Boss bots would be a fun challenge.
4. Options for timed games
Yes!! As a busy mom of 4, sometimes I only have 10-20 minutes I can sit down and play a game or two while the babies are napping. I would appreciate a timed game because you would have to play quickly and finish it. It is so frustrating to play against someone who takes 3-5 minutes to play a basic hand.
5. Options for undo settings
Undo is helpful when you mis-click. I play friendly games and willing to give people any reasonable undo options as I would IRL if playing with friends.
6. Online mini-tournaments; the option to easily create one for you & your friends.
Sounds like a fun option!
7. Option to invite specific players to your table
Yes, it is difficult to see what friends are online except in the opening matching section as well.
8. More translations (to what language?)
9. Better animations when cards are gained/bought/played/...
10. Better visualization of split piles, Archive/Crypt contents, Prince targets, ...
This is necessary, especially if the cards are new to a player, you have no idea what the other card in the pile are when there is no way to view them.
10. Option to hide the log
11. Android app (or just improved compatibility?)
An app would be great! I have many other board card/games that I play in app version - Ticket to Ride, Splendor, Star realms, Ascension, Pandemic, etc. Since Dominion is my favorite game, I would of course be playing it the most!
12. iPhone app (or just improved compatibility?)
I don't have an iPhone.
13. Downloadable game logs
wouldn't use
14. Improved moderation (dealing with chat abuse, slowplayers, ...)
Yes, I typically just ignore/block players who try to ruin the game and don't play with them again.
15. Tutorial on how to play Dominion
Would be helpful for new players, it can be intimidating if you have never played this or any deck building games before to understand. The campaigns also would help with this for new players.
16. Tutorial on how to play dominion online.
Same as above.
Thank you for doing this! My family and I are avid gamers IRL and Dominion is my personal favorite game because each game can be different based on the cards. We own almost all the expansions in our home and I purchased all available through MF. The games aren't cheap, and I appreciate that you are trying to compensate those of us who purchased the Dominion games. I play Dominion online almost every day as a way to unwind and relax when I have the time!
1. An offline client, allowing you to play campaigns against bots
I would enjoy playing offline campaigns when I don't have time to engage in a game with real people or just to practice playing the various kingdoms. I would feel comfortable allowing my tweens to play the offline version as we don't allow the kids to play online games with chat features.
2. A bot with a setting for different play styles
Variation is what makes the game fun when you play against real people, a predictable bot wouldn't be very much fun.
3. A strong bot.
Boss bots would be a fun challenge.
4. Options for timed games
Yes!! As a busy mom of 4, sometimes I only have 10-20 minutes I can sit down and play a game or two while the babies are napping. I would appreciate a timed game because you would have to play quickly and finish it. It is so frustrating to play against someone who takes 3-5 minutes to play a basic hand.
5. Options for undo settings
Undo is helpful when you mis-click. I play friendly games and willing to give people any reasonable undo options as I would IRL if playing with friends.
6. Online mini-tournaments; the option to easily create one for you & your friends.
Sounds like a fun option!
7. Option to invite specific players to your table
Yes, it is difficult to see what friends are online except in the opening matching section as well.
8. More translations (to what language?)
9. Better animations when cards are gained/bought/played/...
10. Better visualization of split piles, Archive/Crypt contents, Prince targets, ...
This is necessary, especially if the cards are new to a player, you have no idea what the other card
10. Option to hide the log
11. Android app (or just improved compatibility?)
An app would be great! I have many other board card/games that I play in app version - Ticket to Ride, Splendor, Star realms, Ascension, Pandemic, etc. Since Dominion is my favorite game, I would of course be playing it the most!
12. iPhone app (or just improved compatibility?)
I don't have an iPhone.
13. Downloadable game logs
wouldn't use
14. Improved moderation (dealing with chat abuse, slowplayers, ...)
Yes, I typically just ignore/block players who try to ruin the game and don't play with them again.
15. Tutorial on how to play Dominion
Would be helpful for new players, it can be intimidating if you have never played this or any deck building games before to understand. The campaigns also would help with this for new players.
16. Tutorial on how to play dominion online.
Same as above.
