Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - djennings

#1
I cannot play Event, Landmarks, etc. https://capture.dropbox.com/E231xhO6AjbtZLDt

Your Subscription
Base:
Free
Core subscription:
2025-11-07
Complete subscription:
2023-11-05
#2
Important to me:
10. Better visualization of split piles, Archive/Crypt contents, Prince targets, ...
3. A strong bot - frustrating that does not handle some cards at all (like Counterfeit - maybe exclude some when using bots if not using well).
Better showing of when under effect of other cards like Swamp Hag
Display of cards gained in place of log (so can see instead of read)
12. iPhone app (or just improved compatibility?)

Rest not importnat to me.

I have been really impressed with the game - it is a family event.

My Dominion Username is Marathoner and I have already renewed.