Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - Olimar_Prime

#1
Feature Requests / Re: Original Base & Intrigue Cards
14 January 2017, 06:16:19 AM
I should add, I noticed the comment about these cards in the FAQ.  I know that implementing the old cards is not a current priority, and I appreciate that y'all answered this question directly there, but I do hope that we will see the original cards before too long.

Thanks again!
#2
Feature Requests / Original Base & Intrigue Cards
14 January 2017, 06:00:12 AM
I'm excited to get to play with the newly updated second edition cards from Base and Intrigue.  However, I just wish it didn't come at the expense of losing access to the original cards from those sets.  Many of us have been playing with the original cards since their release and might like the option to select from the full library of cards, including both the original and second edition cards for Base and Intrigue.  I'm a big believer in options are always good.  I realize there will probably be people who will argue that the second edition cards are better, and that's fine for them.  For those folks who don't like the original cards, they can choose not to play with them, but I would prefer the ability to select from all the cards that have been released for the game, just like I can do with my physical copies.  I think more variety improves the game, and I appreciate the nostalgia of the original cards.  And some of the replaced ones were ones that I enjoyed from those sets, and am sad to see replaced.

Thank you for your consideration.