Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - thechick

#1
 1. An offline client, allowing you to play campaigns against bots

This would be great for since a lot of friends that I play with are in different timezones.

2. A bot with a setting for different play styles

Not really applicable to me.

3. A strong bot.

Really not something I care about.

4. Options for timed games

This would be incredibly useful for games with random players. Ticket To Ride and other online board games have it and it is a very useful feature.

5. Options for undo settings

I would use this with friends. With random players I can imagine it being easily abused.

6. Online mini-tournaments; the option to easily create one for you & your friends.

Yes and yes. This for play with friends.

7. Option to invite specific players to your table

Again this would be wonderful for play with friends. It is a pain to have to kick random players when I am waiting to play with a specific person.

8. More translations (to what language?)

Not useful for me.

9. Better animations when cards are gained/bought/played/...

Not particularly useful. Also it would slow the game down.

10. Better visualization of split piles, Archive/Crypt contents, Prince targets, ...

Not important to me.

10. Option to hide the log

Also not important.

11. Android app (or just improved compatibility?)

This would be wonderful. It was one of the reasons I gave money to previous versions of Dominion.

12. iPhone app (or just improved compatibility?)

This would be great so long as players on different platforms can play the game together.

13. Downloadable game logs

unimportant to me.

14. Improved moderation (dealing with chat abuse, slowplayers, ...)

I think that the timed games would take care of most of this problem. Slow players are annoying.

15. Tutorial on how to play Dominion

The playthrough tutorial in the last version of Dominion was incredibly useful for introducing the game to new people.

16. Tutorial on how to play dominion online.

This could easily be the same implementation as the How To play Dominion tutorial.

Username Thechick