I, too, was a previous member of the Making Fun implementation of Dominion. I received the transition email, followed the link to register (using my old username, sonofjohn), but my store page shows i have zero subscriptions.
I had the full version with Making Fun which appears to be equivalent to the gold subscription.
Actually... in spite of not having any subscriptions listed, it appears i might actually have cards after all - i can't tell. If i do have them, how long will i have them for?
On a separate note, is there a plan to re-implement a Dominion android app?
Thank you!
I had the full version with Making Fun which appears to be equivalent to the gold subscription.
Actually... in spite of not having any subscriptions listed, it appears i might actually have cards after all - i can't tell. If i do have them, how long will i have them for?
On a separate note, is there a plan to re-implement a Dominion android app?
Thank you!
