I just bought an Inn and when the inset box came up to select which cards I would like to shuffle in it did not seem clear which ones i was selecting because of the the cross. Are these the ones I don't want? I would prefer a 'tick' if I want them. There seems too much double negative.
On the plus side since Iso I have played about 3 games of online Dominion. This is SOOOOO much better than all the other implementations and I have a feeling it is only going to get better. I have already lost to some names I remember from Iso so that's all back to normal too.
On the plus side since Iso I have played about 3 games of online Dominion. This is SOOOOO much better than all the other implementations and I have a feeling it is only going to get better. I have already lost to some names I remember from Iso so that's all back to normal too.
