I've transferred over almost all of the dominion expansions from Making Fun, yet I seem to almost always get games with only base game cards. I tried shutting off all of base game for "familiar cards" and then set max unfamiliar cards to 0 and I still almost always get entirely base game kingdoms.
Can other people not use my expansion cards if they don't have them like in Making Funs version?
Also, not dropping a penny on anymore subscription once my "1 year" runs out. I bought those outright in the old version and am quite annoyed that at $15/each they are now only a year subscription left.
They really need to honor permanent purchases. Won't be buying anymore physical expansions either, no more money for you Donald Vaccarino !
Can other people not use my expansion cards if they don't have them like in Making Funs version?
Also, not dropping a penny on anymore subscription once my "1 year" runs out. I bought those outright in the old version and am quite annoyed that at $15/each they are now only a year subscription left.
They really need to honor permanent purchases. Won't be buying anymore physical expansions either, no more money for you Donald Vaccarino !
