Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - Hane

#1
Card Bugs / Re: Pirate Ship with 3+ players?
03 October 2017, 05:10:41 PM
The 3rd item was in effect: I bought Pirate Ship specifically because Chapel was on the board. 1 of the bots must have trashed their whole deck.

I set up a quick game to test it and Pirate Ship does indeed work on all opponents. I should have done that before posting.

Thanks
#2
Card Bugs / Pirate Ship with 3+ players?
03 October 2017, 12:31:54 AM
I was playing a game against 2 bots and when I used Pirate Ship only 1 of my opponents revealed cards from the top of their deck. This happened twice and it seems to contradict the card text and card FAQ/instructions online.