Hello
My user name is jewofsteel.
Thanks for the generous offer.
I work in higher education and I use your site to play a quick game of dominion to clear my head between classes.
I don't want anything but quick way to play a good game. I think you've done a great job to date, and I don't have many suggestions for you because I'm good with where you're at.
I find the interface easy. I like the back ground. I mute the sounds. I don't chat much. I have no interest in quests. I occasionally play the bot. It's fine. Not the sharpest player, but fine.
So I totally understand if this level of feedback doesn't qualify me for a few more months with expansions --I'm sorry I can't afford a subscription right now. We have some unfortunate medical bills due.
Basically I like what you've done. I wouldn't change a thing.
My user name is jewofsteel.
Thanks for the generous offer.
I work in higher education and I use your site to play a quick game of dominion to clear my head between classes.
I don't want anything but quick way to play a good game. I think you've done a great job to date, and I don't have many suggestions for you because I'm good with where you're at.
I find the interface easy. I like the back ground. I mute the sounds. I don't chat much. I have no interest in quests. I occasionally play the bot. It's fine. Not the sharpest player, but fine.
So I totally understand if this level of feedback doesn't qualify me for a few more months with expansions --I'm sorry I can't afford a subscription right now. We have some unfortunate medical bills due.
Basically I like what you've done. I wouldn't change a thing.
